Zeroll 1065FS-ZT Zerolon TubMate Customizable Ice Cream Spade
$13.58/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 5||$13.99/Each|
with your image or logo!
- Zerolon finish provides extra durability
- Extended handle helps prevent contamination
- Blue color-coded end cap
|Zeroll 1065FS-ZT Specs|
|Bowl Length||3 1/2 Inches|
|Handle Length||6 1/4 Inches|
|Bowl Width||2 5/8 Inches|
|Handle Width||1 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
- Can I put my logo or design on this item?
- While you do not need to customize this item to purchase it, this item can be customized to help promote your brand, company, or event. To order this item customized with your design or logo, make sure to click the purple "Customize this product" button at the top of the page.
How does it work?
To see even more custom products, be sure to check out our complete listing of items that can be customized just for you!
Zeroll 1065FS-ZT Details
Easily level tubs, hand pack, and hand mix your favorite ice cream with the Zeroll 1065FS-ZT ice cream spade. Compared to other aluminum spades, this one-piece aluminum alloy spade's Zerolon anodized Teflon® finish protects it from hard or highly chlorinated water.
The handle contains a non-toxic heat conductive fluid that warms to the user's hand and enables easier ice cream tub leveling. Frequent leveling helps keep ice crystals from forming and mixing in with ice cream, therefore increasing yield.
Handle Length: 6 1/4"
Handle Width: 1"
Bowl Length: 3 1/2"
Bowl Width: 2 5/8"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
People Talk About:cream ice spade scoop spades Easy Zeroll tubs Great large
It is so Easy to level your gelato and mix your favorite topping with this Zeroll spade. Compared to other spades, really recommend this one with Teflon coating..
Probably the best ice cream scoop out there! The flat edge makes scooping large amounts of frozen product much easier than other rounded spades. The Teflon coating will come of if you use bleach to sanitize this item however.
These zeroll spades are perfect for leveling your ice cream before closing for the day. We also use them to break up hard butter which we buy in large blocks.
Great Ice cream spade. We have 2 20 quart homemade ice cream freezers. By the time we serve to the bottom of each freezer, the ice cream is quiet hard. Dipping is no problem with this spade. Great product.
This is surprisingly the best ice cream spade that I have ever used. It is very durable and it easily and efficiently removes all the ice cream from the container.
Perfect for cleaning up our 3gal tubs and packing into "to go pints". My ONLY gripe is I wish the handle was slightly shorter so spade could go into 3 gal tub completely horizontal if needed.
This spade helps us clean the ice cream tubs to avoid the ice cream to get sticky over time and take advantage the entire tub.
This spade is awesome for scooping large amounts of ice cream to create a hand-packed pint. I would definitely recommend this to you if that's the purpose you are looking for! Or if you're simply looking for something that can scoop large amounts of ice cream at a time without melting it!
I don't use these that often, but when I do, it's a Zeroll so you know it'll do the job. The way these are made makes it easier to scoop by transferring heat from your hand.
Being to the point, this Zeroll Tubmate spade will directly reflect on your Costs and will result in a better penny profit. It is easy to use, gathers bits and pieces of ice cream from around the tub so that you can still Scoop it
Works great for scraping ice cream on the side of the tub. Makes it easy to gather the ice cream in the middle thus easier to scoop.
Honestly i dont notice much difference between the original aluminum spade and these coated versions. I would only get these if you really like the black color better, otherwise go for the original aluminum version.
Zeroll is the best company for scoops and spades! I love this spade. It's easy to use, easy to wash off in our dipping well and a fantastic simple tool.
We scrape down ice cream from our tubs every morning and the Spade allows us to do it with ease! We will re-order these again!
A fantastic ice cream spade that will deliver each and every time! Great scoop to use for freshly churned gelato or sorbet! Worth the investment!!!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register