World Tableware 578 5762 Fairfield 8 1/4" Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Steak Knife - 36/Case
$205.15/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$207.99/Case|
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving pork chops or filet mignon
- Made of 18/0 stainless steel that's durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use
- Heavy weight construction promotes a professional feel
- Delicate curves ensure it fits nicely in your guests' hands
- Fine, polished finish
- Elegant, patented handle design creates a rich, refined appearance
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Completes table settings at restaurants, bistros, and catered events
|World Tableware 578 5762 Specs|
|Length||8 1/4 Inches|
|Blade Width||1/2 Inches|
|Handle Width||3/4 Inches|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/0|
World Tableware 578 5762 Details
Add an upscale touch to your establishment with this World Tableware 578 5762 Fairfield 8 1/4" steak knife! Made of 18/0 stainless steel, this steak knife is both durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use. Thanks to its heavy weight construction and delicate curves, the knife promotes a professional feel and is sure to fit nicely in your guests' hands. Plus, its fine, polished finish and elegant, patented handle design combine to create a rich, refined appearance.
Featuring a pointed tip and fluted blade, this steak knife is perfect for use when serving pork chops or filet mignon. Once guests have finished, it can easily be cleaned with high-quality detergent and polished with a microfiber cloth or mitt to maintain its luster and shine. Pair this dinner knife with the rest of the Fairfield line to complete your high-end restaurant, bistro, or catered event's look!
Length: 8 1/4"
Handle Width: 3/4"
Blade Width: 1/2"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!