World Tableware 100 001 Baguette II 6 1/4" 18/8 Stainless Steel Extra Heavy Weight Teaspoon - 36/Case
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving coffee, tea, desserts, and cereals
- Made of 18/8 stainless steel that's durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use
- Extra heavy weight construction promotes a professional feel
- Delicate curves ensure it fits nicely in your guests' hands
- Fine, polished finish
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Great for completing table settings at restaurants, bistros, and catered events
Check out this video to learn what type of flatware is best for your restaurant or establishment! Learn how the weight and material of flatware can help you decide which flatware option is the most economical choice for you.
|World Tableware 100 001 Specs|
|Length||6 1/4 Inches|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/8|
World Tableware 100 001 Details
Add simple elegance to your tabletop with this World Tableware 100 001 Baguette II 6 1/4" teaspoon! Made of 18/8 stainless steel, this spoon is both durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use. Thanks to its extra heavy weight construction and delicate curves, this spoon promotes a professional feel and fits nicely in your guests' hands. Plus, its fine, polished finish and elegant handle design combine to create a rich, refined appearance.
Featuring a wide, oval-shaped bowl, this spoon is perfect for use when serving coffee, tea, desserts, and cereals. Once guests have finished, it can easily be cleaned with high-quality detergent and polished with a microfiber cloth or mitt to maintain its luster and shine. Pair this teaspoon with the rest of the Baguette II line to complete the table settings at your restaurant, bistro, or hotel!
Length: 6 1/4"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!