Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Heavy-duty, all welded stainless steel body with aluminized steel frame
- Sturdy 1" thick polished chrome griddle plate provides even heat distribution
- Manual ignition with mechanical snap-action thermostatic controls
- Adjustable temperature from 200-550 degrees Fahrenheit
- 108,000 BTU, requires liquid propane connection
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Noble Chemical Chrome Griddle Kleen 32 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner - 4/Case
- 20" Palmyra Bristled Wok Brush with Wood Handle
- Noble Chemical Griddle Kleen 14 oz. Cleanser Polish Powder - 12/Case
- Keating 038261 Cleanser 12-14oz Can - 12/Case
- Noble Chemical QuikPacks Chrome Griddle Kleen 3 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner Packet - 40/Case
- Accutec Blades 66-0434 Grill Scraper / Multi-Purpose Scraper
- Vulcan VMCS-201 Heavy Duty Clamshell Electric Griddle Top with Grooved Steel Plate for Select Vulcan and Wolf Griddles - 208V
|Vulcan MSA48 CHROME LP Specs|
|Shipping Weight||525 lb.|
|Depth||37 1/2 Inches|
|Height||15 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||48 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||24 Inches|
|Burner BTU||27,000 BTU|
|Cooking Surface Material||Chrome|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Plate Thickness||1 Inches|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||200 - 550 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||108,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- How should I care for my chrome top griddle?
- Chrome top griddles offer many advantages over traditional steel plate griddles, but to keep them in top condition, special precautions should be taken. Sharp contact with the griddle surface, such as chopping meat, is not recommended. This will help to minimize deep scratches and abrasions. Teflon or other non-metal utensils are highly recommended.
Your griddle should be cleaned with warm, soapy water. Gentle scrubbing with a green scouring pad will take care of any spots that are more stubborn. Harsh chemicals and abrasive cleaning tools should be avoided, as they can damage the chrome surface.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan MSA48 CHROME LP Details
Upgrade your restaurant's grilling capabilities by adding this Vulcan MSA48-24C 48" liquid propane chrome top commercial griddle / grill with snap-action thermostatic controls to your cooking lineup. Featuring a powerful 27,000 BTU U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12" of griddle plate, this unit offers a total of 108,000 BTU. The 1" thick polished chrome griddle plate is ideal for your high volume business since its thick design provides less heat to the air, while still transferring heat to your products so that they are cooked perfectly every time.
Each burner is equipped with its own independent snap-action thermostat so that you can ensure the proper temperature in each section of the griddle plate. The thermostatic controls have a temperature range of 200-550 degrees Fahrenheit, making this unit a great choice for a variety of cooking tasks from melting quesadillas to searing french toast and browning breakfast sausage. This model has a separate pilot for each pair of burners, and a safety feature shuts off the gas entirely if the pilots should ever go out.
This griddle has a fully welded stainless steel and aluminized steel chassis frame for longer product life and a "cool bullnose" front ledge design for greater employee safety. However, the chrome plated griddle top is what undoubtedly sets this unit apart from the rest of the competition. You'll notice a difference from the moment you look at the shiny, mirror-like reflective surface. In addition to its sleek and professional appearance, the chrome top offers a multitude of benefits that your kitchen will appreciate. It radiates less heat to the air, but still transfers heat to your burgers, steaks, and other products more efficiently than a traditional griddle. Cleaning the griddle is also a cinch. Just simply scrape and scrub the griddle with water and then wipe off and polish the surface. On average, chrome griddles take 45% less time to clean than standard steel plate griddles saving you time and money. Not only that, this griddle boasts an astronomical 30% or more energy savings over traditional griddles, leaving you with more room in your budget and your cooks cooler and more refreshed.
Four 4" adjustable legs keep this unit up off the counter so that you can easily clean underneath, while a 4" stainless steel backsplash and tapered side splashes protect your walls and surrounding equipment from grease spatter. Plus, this griddle has bottom heat shields to direct the heat where you want it. To make grease management easier, you can count on this model's 3 1/2" grease gutter and a fully welded grease chute to prevent grease migration. When you are ready to clean up for the day, it's fast and easy to empty this unit's 6 qt. grease drawer. A liquid propane connection is required for operation.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Height: 15 1/4"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Vulcan MSA48 CHROME LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register