Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Accommodates up to 7 full size sheet pans or 14 full size steam table pans
- Most intuitive combi oven on the market; no "modes," just combination convection and steam cooking
- Precision humidity control adjusts automatically for accuracy, consistency, and efficiency
- Boilerless design for optimal cooking and production with minimal energy and water consumption
- 2016 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for boosting efficiency; liquid propane, 80,000 BTU
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Grease Guardian CG-4 Combi Guardian 10 lb. Automatic Grease Trap
- C Pure Oceanloch-L3 Triple Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L3 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 5 GPM
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
|Vulcan ABC7G-PRO Specs|
|Width||42 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||43 1/2 Inches|
|Control Type||Dials / Buttons|
|Features||Without Steam Generator|
|Full Sized Food Pan Capacity||14|
|Full Sized Sheet Pan Capacity||7|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Racks||4|
|Pan Type|| Full Size Food Pans|
Full Size Sheet Pans
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||80,000 BTU|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan ABC7G-PRO Details
This Vulcan ABC7G-PRO full size gas combi oven gives you all of the tremendous advantages of combining convection and steam cooking without any of the complex controls! Unlike typical combi ovens that require extensive training, this machine uses only three knobs to allow the user to adjust the time, temperature, and humidity so that staff can easily be trained to achieve consistently delicious results in less than 9 minutes. Simplicity and versatility go hand in hand with this unit due to the combination of convection and steam cooking. It can be used to effectively bake, steam, roast, air-fry, rethermalize, proof, finish, poach, stew, and defrost! Simply set the temperature from 80-450 degrees Fahrenheit and the precision humidity control will automatically adjust for the best in accuracy, consistency, and efficiency, or manually adjust the humidity for an added layer of customization. You can set the timer for up to 23 hours and 59 minutes and, when the cooking cycle finishes, door lights will flash and an audible alarm will sound.
The combi's all stainless steel interior is durable, easy to clean, provides enough room for 7 full size sheet pans or 14 full size steam table pans, and is fully insulated to maintain interior temperatures while keeping the exterior cool to the touch. It includes 4 unique stainless steel Grab-N-Go racks that are slightly notched in the front for easier pan access. This boilerless combi oven uses direct steam creation for optimized cooking and production with minimal energy and water consumption. A liquid propane connection and 120V electrical connection are required for operation.
Width: 42 1/4"
Depth: 43 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL C_US Gas Fired
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register