Vulcan ABC7G-NAT Natural Gas Half Size Gas Combi Oven - 80,000 BTU
$18,960.10/EachShips free with Plus
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Accommodates up to 7 full size sheet pans or 14 full size steam table pans
- Most intuitive combi oven on the market; no "modes," just combination convection and steam cooking
- Flashing door lights and an audible alarm indicate that the cook cycle has finished
- Precision humidity control adjusts automatically for accuracy, consistency, and efficiency
- Boilerless design for optimal cooking and production with minimal energy and water consumption
- Machine diagnostics accessible through controls or a USB port for simple servicing
- 2016 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
- Natural gas; 80,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Vulcan ABC7G-NAT Specs|
|Width||42 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||43 5/16 Inches|
14 Full Size Food Pans
7 Full Size Sheet Pans
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||1|
Full Size Food Pans
Full Size Sheet Pans
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||80 - 450 Degrees F|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Vulcan ABC7G-NAT Details
This Vulcan ABC7G-NAT half size gas combi oven gives you all of the tremendous advantages of combining convection and steam cooking without any of the complex controls! Unlike typical combi ovens that require extensive training, this machine uses only three knobs to allow the user to adjust the time, temperature, and humidity so that staff can be trained to achieve consistently delicious results in less than 9 minutes. Simplicity and versatility go hand in hand with this unit because the combination of convection and steam cooking means that it can be used to effectvely bake, steam, roast, air-fry, rethermalize, proof, finish, poach, stew, and defrost! Simply set the temperature from 80-450 degrees Fahrenheit and the precision humidity control will automatically adjust for the best in accuracy, consistency, and efficiency, or manually adjust the humidity for an added layer of customization. You can then set the timer for up to 23 hours and 59 minutes and, when the cook cycle finishes, door lights will flash and an audible alarm will sound.
The combi's all stainless steel interior is durable, easy to clean, provides enough room for 7 full size sheet pans or 14 full size steam table pans, and is fully insulated to maintain interior temperatures while keeping the exterior cool to the touch. It includes 4 unique stainless steel racks that are slightly notched in the front for easier pan access. This boilerless combi oven uses direct steam creation for optimized cooking and production with minimal energy and water consumption. A natural gas connection and 120V electrical connection are required for operation.
Width: 42 1/2"
Depth: 43 5/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL C_US Gas Fired
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
3/4" Water Connection
This item comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register