Universal Office UNV20100 8 1/2" x 11" White Case of 20# 100% Recycled Copy Paper - 2500 Sheets
- Standard 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- Designed for use with copiers
- 30% post-consumer recycled content
- U.S. brightness rating of 92; International rating 104
- Acid-free material is ideal for archiving
- Sourced from a certified managed forest
|Universal UNV20100 Specs|
|Basis Weight||20 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Universal UNV20100 Details
Ensure your office has the essentials with this Universal Office UNV20100 8 1/2" x 11" white 20# 100% recycled copy paper. Featuring a 20# basis weight, this 8 1/2" x 11" standard letter size copy paper is specifically designed for use in copiers. It boasts a U.S. 92 and international 104 brightness rating, making it ideal for sending crisp and clear reports. Additionally, this copy paper is made of 100% post-consumer recycled content for environmental sustainability.
Sourced from a certified managed forest, this paper is acid-free to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for archiving. Each case includes (5) 500-sheet reams for a total of 2500 sheets overall, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem! Feel good about lessening your environmental footprint and use this recycled copy paper to create professional documents in your office or establishment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) to promote sustainable forest management.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
This item is made from a percentage of post-consumer content to help promote a sustainable environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register