$13.49/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 10 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Ergonomic design to give additional comfort during extended periods of use
- Compatible with Unger "S" channels and ErgoTec soft rubber blades (sold separately)
- Extra long, two component handle
- Attaches to the ErgoTech locking cone (sold separately)
- Quick-release S spring makes switching blades quick and easy
- Unger NCAN0 ErgoTec 5 1/4" x 1 1/2" Green Locking Cone
- Unger NE150 6" Replacement "S" Channel with Blade for ErgoTec Squeegee
- Unger NE250 10" Replacement "S" Channel with Blade for ErgoTec or PRO Squeegee Handles
- Unger NE350 14" Replacement "S" Channel with Blade for ErgoTec or PRO Squeegee Handles
- Unger NE400 16" Replacement "S" Channel with Blade for ErgoTec or PRO Squeegee Handles
- Unger NE450 18" Replacement "S" Channel with Blade for ErgoTec or PRO Squeegee Handles
- Unger NE550 22" Replacement "S" Channel with Blade for ErgoTec Squeegee
- Unger EZ250 OptiLoc Telescopic Pole 8'
|Unger ETX00 Specs|
|Features|| Ergonomic Handle|
Quick Release Channel
|Pole Connection||Click / Lock|
Unger ETX00 Details
The Unger ETX00 ErgoTec XL squeegee handle is an extra long, two component handle with an ergonomic design that is perfect for large hands. It is compatible with Unger "S" channels and ErgoTec soft rubber blades (both sold separately).
This handle features a quick-release "S" spring makes changing blades easy. This handle attaches to the ErgoTec locking cone (sold separately) so it may be securely used with Unger poles.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Unger - Lock On
Tools with a hole in the handle and “lock” inscribed on it lock into the ErgoTec Locking Cone. Poles with this symbol can fit any Unger attachment that also has this symbol. Unger attachments with this symbol will fit any Unger pole with this symbol.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register