Unger DV40R SmartColor 19 1/2" Red Damp Mop Pad
Other Available Types:
- Provides superior cleaning with minimal drag
- Leaves floors streak and residue-free
- Unique Z-hook and loop backing makes it easy to attach to holders
- Made of 100% microfiber for exceptional absorbency
- Removes more bacteria than regular cotton mops
- Red color distinguishes it for use in restrooms to reduce cross-contamination
- Can be machine washed and dried up to 500 times for long-lasting use
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Unger SV40G 18" Damp Mop Pad Holder for DD40 and DV40 Series Mop Pads
plus $23.21 /Each
18" Aluminum Microfiber Mop Frame
plus $5.59 /Each
Noble Chemical Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Kit
plus $39.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 32 oz. Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Refill - 2/Case
plus $34.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 2.5 gallon / 320 oz. Step and Shine Floor Cleaner Em
plus $4.99 /Each
|Unger DV40R Specs|
|Length||19 1/2 Inches|
|Width||5 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Unger DV40R Details
Keep your establishment impeccably clean with this Unger DV40R SmartColor 19 1/2" red damp mop pad. Boasting a high-density looped pile front, this pad provides superior cleaning with minimal drag and leaves floors streak and residue-free. Plus, it has a unique Z-hook and loop backing that makes it easy to attach it to a standard 18" mop pad holder.
Made of 100% microfiber, this lightweight, highly-absorbent mop easily traps dirt and removes more bacteria from surfaces than regular cotton mops. It's also part of Unger's SmartColor system and has a red color that distinguishes it for use in high-risk areas like restrooms to reduce cross-contamination. With the ability to be machine washed and dried up to 500 times for long-lasting use, this microfiber mop pad is an essential addition to any restaurant, cafeteria, office, or healthcare facility.
Length: 19 1/2"
Width: 5 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register