18" Microfiber Wet Mop Kit with Color-Coded Pads
- Includes (4) color-coded microfiber wet mop pads
- Compression lock attachment on frame provides optimal hold
- Lightweight, durable aluminum frame
- Telescoping handle is adjustable from 43 1/2" to 70" in length
- Will not leave streaks or residue
- Cleans better than conventional floor cleaning methods
- Velcro® flat wet mop pads have no foam layers, increasing durability and lifespan
- Mop pads can be laundered up to 240 times
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Noble Chemical Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Kit
plus $39.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 32 oz. Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Refill - 2/Case
plus $34.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 2.5 gallon / 320 oz. Empty Container for Step and Shine Floor Cleaner
plus $4.99 /Each
Lavex Janitorial Cleaning Cart / Janitor Cart with 3 Shelves and Vinyl Bag
plus $75.99 /Each
Lavex Janitorial 44 Qt. No-Touch Microfiber Mop Bucket
plus $39.99 /Each
|Handle Length||43 1/2 - 70 Inches|
|Holder Length||18 Inches|
|Pad Length||18 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Make mopping easy with this 18" microfiber wet mop kit with color-coded pads! This kit includes everything you need to get the job done. A sturdy 18" aluminum mop frame serves as the base of the mop, with a strong, heavy-duty design for increased durability in a variety of commercial restaurant and janitorial applications. A compression lock attachment with a swivel mechanism connects the included telescoping mop handle to the frame for easier cleaning. Simply screw in the mop handle, and then add the compression lock clip to provide further hold.
To easily collect dust and dirt, 18" blue, green, red, and yellow wet flat mop pads come with this kit to attach to the mop frame. These pads have no foam layer, which increases their durability and lifespans - they can be laundered up to 240 times! These pads allow for proper color-coding in order to prevent cross-contamination. Simply use existing HACCP guidelines to assign a color to each area of your facility and use these mop pads on any hard surface in your restaurant, kitchen, or diner for a residue and streak-free floor.
(1) 18" aluminum microfiber mop frame
(1) Telescoping mop handle
(1) 18" blue microfiber wet flat mop pad
(1) 18" green microfiber wet flat mop pad
(1) 18" red microfiber wet flat mop pad
(1) 18" yellow microfiber wet flat mop pad
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
People Talk About:works tag price name helps Great Color coding brands
Great product works just as well as name brands without the price tag. Color coding really helps keep them where they are supposed to be.
Rebecka D. from RD Janotorial Posted on 12/07/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register