Turbo Air JBT-36 35 3/8" Refrigerated Buffet Display Table
$1,593.00/EachShips free with Plus
- Holds (6) 1/3 size pans (included)
- Durable stainless steel exterior and interior ideal for commercial use
- Condensate system treated to prevent corrosion and the overflow of water
- Side mount compressor allows for easy access for maintenance
- Front grille can be removed without tools for convenient cleaning
- Magnetic door gasket ensures full closure each time
- Holds temperature between 33 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit
- Comes with 1 adjustable, heavy duty coated wire shelf
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Turbo Air SNZ-36 36" Sneeze Guard
plus $469.99 /Each
Turbo Air 30265H0100 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster
Turbo Air 30265H0200 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster with Brake
Turbo Air PC-36J Clear Polycarbonate Pan Cover
Turbo Air TS-36 36" Tray Slide
Turbo Air BR99000102 Coated Wire Middle Shelf - 17 3/4" x 19"
|Turbo Air Refrigeration JBT-36 Specs|
|Width||35 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Height||28 3/4 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Pans||6|
|Temperature Range||33 - 39 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration JBT-36 Details
Cool and show off your most popular cold menu items at safe temperatures with the Turbo Air JBT-36 35 3/8" refrigerated buffet display table! This refrigerated buffet table features 7.5 cu. ft. of internal space to hold serving spoons, food pans, and other buffet necessities, while the top can accommodate (6) 1/3 size condiment pans to offer your customers premium food at a pleasant and crisp chill between 33-39 degrees Fahrenheit. Plus, its stainless steel interior and exterior is durable and able to withstand frequent use in your commercial business.
This unit features Turbo Air's revolutionary hot gas condensate system, so all the condensate system surfaces are treated to resist corrosion. This makes it more efficient, eliminates the danger of refrigerant leakage, and the overflow of condensate water. Ultimately, this provides you with peace of mind and ensures your unit lasts longer.
Additionally, this refrigerated display table has a 1/3 hp side mounted compressor covered by a front grille that requires no tools for removal, making maintenance and cleaning a breeze. And for convenient mobility, this unit comes mounted on 4" casters. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 35 3/8"
Depth: 27 1/2"
Height: 28 3/4"
Capacity: 7.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration JBT-36
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air JBT-48 47 1/4" Refrigerated Buffet Display Table
Turbo Air JBT-60 59" Refrigerated Buffet Display Table
Turbo Air JBT-72 70 7/8" Refrigerated Buffet Display Table
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register