- 3/4" NPT male elbow, 3/4" NPT female quick disconnect, SwiveLink elbow fitting
- 48" long coated gas connector hose
- Stainless steel braided hose construction, extruded yellow coating
- Includes (2) 90 degree elbows, 2 nipples, and 5' restraining cable
- For indoor use only
|T&S Brass and Bronze Works HG-4D-48SEL-FF Specs|
|Accessories|| 1 Swivel|
|Type||Mobile Gas Hose Kits|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works HG-4D-48SEL-FF Details
Get your gas appliances hooked up quickly and safely with the T&S HG-4D-48SEL-FF Safe-T-Link 48" SwiveLink gas connector hose! This 48" gas connector is made of tightly braided stainless steel to prevent punctures, then covered by a protective, extruded yellow coating to give it another layer of defense in even the busiest kitchens.
This hose also comes with one male SwiveLink elbow fitting that is designed to pivot as equipment is moved, allowing maximum clearance from the wall for service or cleaning, and reducing stress on the hose connection points. It is also engineered to not lock up when moved. The included 2-part quick disconnect at the other end of the hose makes it easy to completely disengage the gas connection to your equipment. For easy installation, (2) 90 degree gas elbows and 2 nipples are also included. A 5' restraining device attaches to your equipment and ensures it is kept within a safe distance of your gas hook-up when you pull it away from the wall for cleaning.
- 48" hose with 3/4" NPT ends
- 1 SwiveLink elbow fitting
- 1 quick disconnect fitting
- 2 (90 degree) gas elbows
- 2 nipples
- 1 restraining device
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register