Dormont 1650BP48 Blue Hose™ 48" Stainless Steel Moveable Foodservice Gas Connector - 1/2" Diameter
Customers Also Viewed
- 48" long, 1/2" diameter hose
- Stainless steel hose construction
- Anti-microbial PVC coating
- For indoor use only
You May Also Need
Dormont A50 SnapFast Quick Disconnect Fitting - 1/2"
$32.49 / Each
Dormont CF-50 1/2" Safety Quik Quick Disconnect Fitting for Gas Hoses
$59.99 / Each
Dormont SM50 SwivelMAX 1/2" Swivel Connector for Gas Hoses
$51.99 / Each
Dormont RDC48 Coiled Restraining Cable for 48" Gas Connector
$16.49 / Each
Dormont Posi-Set Caster Placement Safety Set System - Blue
$41.99 / Set
Eagle Group CC-S-2 Stainless Steel Caster Cradle
$18.49 / Each
Improve your commercial kitchen’s safety by using Dormont’s blue hose gas connector for your gas appliances! To further increase your productivity and efficiency, try Dormont’s gas connector accessories such as the Snapfast, Safety Quik, and more!
|Dormont 1650BP48 Specs|
|Type||Coated Gas Hoses|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
Dormont 1650BP48 Details
Ensure a steady, reliable supply of gas to your cooking equipment with the Dormont 1650BP48 blue gas hose! This 48" gas connector is made of stainless steel coated in an antimicrobial PVC layer to provide long-lasting durability while inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. It also boasts specially designed end fittings that reduce stress at both ends of the hose for longer life.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
People Talk About:hoses code gas fit easy easily durable Dormont coated check
These hoses will pass code easily giving you nothing to worry about. Professional installation is not necessary, but check the code where you live to see if you can do it yourself.
The Dormont 1650BP48 blue gas hose is made of stainless steel coated in an antimicrobial PVC layer that is durable and long lasting. Was easy to install and the 48" was the perfect fit.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register