- 1 1/4" diameter gas hose
- Stainless steel hose construction
- Antimicrobial PVC coating
- SnapFast® one-handed quick disconnect
- (2) Elbows
- Restraining cable and full port valve included
- For indoor use only
|Dormont 16125KIT48 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||12 lb.|
|Diameter||1 1/4 Inches|
|Features||Made in America|
|Type||Mobile Gas Hose Kits|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
- Why is the color different on my Dormont blue hose?
- Due to industry-wide supply chain shortages, Dormont has temporarily switched to use an alternative color on its blue gas hoses. This change does not affect the hose’s performance, specifications, or approvals. You can expect to receive the exact same hose you purchased, it may just have a different coating color.
Dormont 16125KIT48 Details
Hook up your gas appliances and get cooking in a heartbeat with the Dormont 48" 16125KIT48 SnapFast® gas connector kit! This kit's SnapFast® device is a durable, one-handed quick disconnect that installs easily by attaching it to the appliance inlet and your blue hose. When it's time to clean your appliance, SnapFast® disconnects the gas flow for safe, easy maintenance, and then reconnects with just a push and a click. For added safety, SnapFast® has an internal thermal shutoff, designed to shut off gas flow when temperature inside the fitting exceeds 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
The restraining device attaches securely to your equipment and the wall of your facility to decrease strain on your gas hose as you move your unit out from the wall for cleaning and maintenance. A restraining system is required in most commercial kitchens.
The Dormont blue gas hose included with this kit is made of woven corrugated 304 stainless steel tubing covered in an antimicrobial PVC coating that slows the growth of bacteria, mildew, and mold on the gas connector. The total length of the gas connector including hose and fittings is 48".
- 1 1/4" diameter Dormont blue hose
- SnapFast® quick disconnect
- (2) elbows
- Full port valve
- Restraining device with hardware
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register