Dormont 1650KITS48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Swivel MAX®, Elbow, and Restraining Cable - 1/2" Diameter
- 1/2" diameter hose
- Stainless steel hose construction
- Antimicrobial PVC coating
- SnapFast® one-handed quick disconnect
- (1) Swivel MAX® fitting
- (1) Elbow
- Restraining cable and full port valve included
- For indoor use only
You May Also Need
Improve your commercial kitchen’s safety by using Dormont’s blue hose gas connector for your gas appliances! To further increase your productivity and efficiency, try Dormont’s gas connector accessories such as the Snapfast, Safety Quik, and more!
|Dormont 1650KITS48 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Mobile Gas Hose Kits|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
- Why is the color different on my Dormont blue hose?
- Due to industry-wide supply chain shortages, Dormont has temporarily switched to use an alternative color on its blue gas hoses. This change does not affect the hose’s performance, specifications, or approvals. You can expect to receive the exact same hose you purchased, it may just have a different coating color.
Dormont 1650KITS48 Details
The Dormont 1650KITS48 Deluxe SnapFast® gas connector kit eliminates the risk of kinked gas hoses! This 48" kit features a 1/2" diameter Dormont blue hose with Dormont's patented Swivel MAX® 360 degree, multi-plane rotation fittings. Its innovative design increases the hose's range of motion, and the inclusion of a Swivel MAX® fitting takes the stress off of both the gas supply and the appliance during movement.
Swivel MAX® reduces the wear and tear on gas supply and appliance fittings, meaning you get more use out of your major purchases. And mutli-plane movement means that you can save space by keeping your gas grill, oven, or other appliance closer to the wall. A coiled restraining device is included to anchor your castered equipment to the wall. This means you won't accidentally over-stretch your hose, extending its life and saving you money.
Connecting your gas equipment with SnapFast® is a breeze. Simply slide the couplings into position until they snap into place. There's no need to push, pull, or turn the coupling. To disconnect, push or pull back the operating ring and the coupling will separate immediately, shutting off the gas supply as it does so.
The Dormont blue gas hose included with this kit is made of woven corrugated 304 stainless steel tubing covered in an antimicrobial PVC coating that slows the growth of bacteria, mildew, and mold on the gas connector. The total length of the gas connector including hose and fittings is 48".
Installation Kit Includes:
1/2" diameter Dormont blue gas hose
(1) SnapFast® Quick Disconnect
(1) Full port valve
(1) Restraining cable and hardware
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register