Traulsen RHT232NUT-FSL Stainless Steel Two Section Narrow Sliding Glass Door Reach In Refrigerator - Specification Line
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Durable stainless steel exterior and interior
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Maximum storage in a smaller footprint than standard width models
- Self-closing doors also have a 120 degree stay open feature
- Interior lighting and glass design enhances product visibility
- Magnetic snap-in door gasket for easy cleaning
- Includes a set of 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Comes with 6 adjustable wire shelves
Other Products from this Line
|Traulsen RHT232NUT-FSL Specs|
|Width||52 1/8 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||47 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||59 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||46 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen RHT232NUT-FSL Details
The Traulsen Specification Line RHT232NUT-FSL all stainless steel 46 cu. ft. two section narrow sliding glass door reach in refrigerator is designed to prevent the blocking of aisles in kitchens with limited space! The self-closing sliding glass doors offer a crystal clear view of the refrigerator's contents, and for convenience they come with a stay-open feature when fully opened.
This refrigerator uses its INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls to deliver unparalleled accuracy and performance for your commercial kitchen. As the industry's most advanced technology for controlling and monitoring temperatures, the easy-to-use INTELA-TRAUL controls provide HACCP temperature monitoring and are even NAFEM Data Protocol compliant to deliver the results you expect for years to come.
Its narrow width design allows this refrigerator to fit into tighter spaces than a standard model, taking up less floor space while still giving you plenty of storage options. Additionally, its spacious interior comes with six adjustable wire shelves capable of supporting 225 lb. each.
A top mounted 3/4 hp compressor circulates environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant to maintain safe food holding temperatures. The top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake.
Width: 52 1/8"
Height: 83 1/4"
Width: 47 1/8"
Height: 59 5/8
Capacity: 46 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!