Traulsen G14314P 1 Section Pass-Through Solid Door Hot Food Holding Cabinet with Left Hinged Doors
Other Available Hinging Options:
- Stainless steel exterior front and doors; aluminum exterior sides and interior
- Pass-through design allows for seamless collaboration between kitchen and serving staff
- Easy-to-read LED temperature readout
- 3 plated wire shelves for optimal organization
- Snap-in magnetic door gaskets
- 2" thick, non-CFC polyurethane insulation
- Standard operating temperature of 140-180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes four 6" casters for mobility
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Traulsen G14314P Specs|
|Width||29 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||37 15/16 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Cabinet Size||Full Height|
|Capacity||25.6 cu. ft.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen G14314P Details
With its precise, microprocessor control system, highly effective ducted fan air distribution system, and thoroughly insulated cabinet, the Traulsen G14314P is a single section pass-through hot food holding cabinet designed for years of dependable service. Its convenient pass through design enables placement of the unit between kitchen prep areas and server stations, which allows kitchen staff to prepare, plate, and store items for wait staff to pull and serve as needed.
The doors of this pass-through hot holding cabinet are made of durable stainless steel, with aluminized steel sides, top, interior and door liners. Removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets promise a tight door seal, and are protected by a metal door pan. Both left hinged doors stay open past 120 degrees, but are also self-closing in design for improved temperature retention. The Traulsen G14314P single section pass-through hot food cabinet comes with three chrome plated wire shelves each capable of holding 225 lb., and a set of four 6" high casters with brakes.
Low velocity air is forced across the low watt density, serpentine style heater and efficiently distributed in the cabinet through the down-air distribution duct, ensuring proper holding temperatures (adjustable between 135 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit) without overdrying. A vent at the top of the cabinet is included for positive humidity control.
Other standard features of this solid door pass-through hot food holding cabinet included guaranteed for life cam-lift hinges on the doors and automatically activated interior lighting.
Width: 29 7/8"
Depth: 37 15/16"
Height: 83 1/4"
Width: 24 7/8"
Capacity: 25.6 cu. ft.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L14-20P plug.
Get paid to review this product!