Traulsen G10011-032 30" G Series Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator with Left-Hinged Door
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Hinging Options:
- Features a Load-Sure guard to protect against improper loading
- Easy-to-use digital microprocessor control
- Boasts a thermostatic expansion valve metering device for quick refrigeration recovery times
- Includes LED lighting and guaranteed for life cam-lift hinges and work flow door handle
- 115V; 1/2 hp compressor; eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant
Watch this video to learn how to install universal Traulsen Trayslides on G Series 1-Section.
Watch this video to learn how to install #4 Traulsen Trayslides on G Series 1-Section.
Watch this video to learn how to install #1 trayslides on a G-series 1-section!
|Traulsen G10011-032 Specs|
|Width||29 7/8 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||23.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen G10011-032 Details
This Traulsen G10011-032 30" G Series one section solid door reach-in refrigerator with a left-hinged door utilizes microprocessor controls and 2" of foamed-in-place insulation to provide outstanding temperature preservation and performance! Each durable single door reach-in refrigerator features a durable stainless steel front and door, with anodized aluminum sides and interior construction. Plus, the door handle design is guaranteed for life, ensuring that you get longer usage out of the unit.
The spacious interior of this refrigerator comes standard with 3 epoxy coated wire shelves, and automatically activated lighting with a concealed switch. A Load-Sure guard protects against improper loading. The left-hinged door's cam lift hinge design is guaranteed for life, and features a self-closing design, with a stay open feature when the door is opened past 120 degrees.
The unit features a top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system that uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Its 1/2 hp compressor holds temperatures from 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
Traulsen's unique clockwise airflow pattern keeps cold air in, and warm air out better whenever the door is opened. A gasket-protecting medal door pan, and removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets ensure durability and outstanding temperature preservation. Four 6" casters with brakes make the refrigerator easy to move for cleaning. A 115V electrical connection is require for operation.
Width: 29 7/8"
Height: 83 1/4"
Capacity: 23.4 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register