Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $184.05 back (18,405 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Hinging Options:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Half door design for easy access
- Features a Load-Sure guard to protect against improper loading
- Boasts a thermostatic expansion valve metering device for quick refrigeration recovery times
- Includes LED lighting and guaranteed for life cam-lift hinges and work flow door handles
- 115V; 1/2 hp compressor; eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant
Traulsen G10000-032 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 395 lb.
- 29 7/8 Inches
- 35 Inches
- 83 1/4 Inches
- 115 Volts
- 23.4 cu. ft.
- With Casters
- Compressor Location
- Top Mounted
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Door Type
- Dutch Half Doors
- With Dutch Half Doors
- LED Lighting
Made in America
- Hinge Location
- 1/2 HP
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 34 - 38 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen G10000-032 Details
This Traulsen G10000-032 single section half door reach-in refrigerator utilizes microprocessor controls and 2" of foamed in place insulation to provide outstanding temperature preservation and performance! Each durable half door reach-in refrigerator features a durable stainless steel front and doors, with anodized aluminum sides and interior construction. The half door design helps maintain interior temperatures and conserve energy since you only need to open one section at a time.
The spacious interior of this Traulsen single section half door reach-in refrigerator comes standard with 3 epoxy coated wire shelves, and automatically activated lighting with a concealed switch. The right hinged doors' cam lift hinge design is guaranteed for life, and features a self-closing design, with a stay open feature when the door is opened past 120 degrees.
The unit features a top mounted, self-contained, balanced 1/2 hp refrigeration system that uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant to hold temperatures between 34-38 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Traulsen's unique clockwise airflow pattern keeps cold air in, and warm air out whenever the door is opened. Also, a Load-Sure guard helps to prevent improper loading for better performance. A gasket-protecting metal door pan, and removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets ensure durability and outstanding temperature preservation. Four 6" casters with brakes make the refrigerator easy to move for cleaning. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 29 7/8"
Height: 83 1/4"
Capacity: 23.4 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register