Traulsen AHT132WPUT-HHS Half Door One Section Pass-Through Refrigerator - Specification Line
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Durable stainless steel exterior and anodized aluminum interior
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Uses R-450A refrigerant to keep cool temperatures
- Self-closing doors also have a 120 degree stay open feature
- Interior lighting allows for better product visibility
- Uses R-450A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- Includes a set of 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Pass-through construction allows for easy access from both sides
Other Products from this Line
|Traulsen AHT132WPUT-HHS Specs|
|Width||29 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||37 15/16 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||57 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||25.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen AHT132WPUT-HHS Details
The Traulsen AHT132WPUT-HHS one section 25.2 cu. ft. half door pass-through refrigerator uses its INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls to deliver unparalleled accuracy and performance for your commercial kitchen. As the industry's most advanced technology for controlling and monitoring temperatures, the easy-to-use INTELA-TRAUL controls provide HACCP temperature monitoring and are even NAFEM Data Protocol compliant to deliver the results you expect for years to come.
This high performance half door one section pass-through refrigerator features a durable stainless steel exterior that will stand up to the demands of your busy kitchen. Its pass-through design is ideal for connecting your kitchen and serving areas, as your kitchen staff can place dishes inside from one end as servers come to retrieve them from the other. Its self-closing doors include a convenient stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees. Gasket-protecting metal door pans and removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets ensure durability and outstanding temperature preservation.
Thanks to this model's half door design, you are able to open just one small section at a time for energy savings and better temperature preservation. The spacious, anodized aluminum interior of this one section pass-through refrigerator comes standard with automatic incandescent lighting, and three adjustable wire shelves capable of supporting 225 lb. each.
The top mounted 1/3 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. Its top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake.
Width: 29 7/8"
Depth: 37 15/16"
Height: 83 1/4"
Width: 24 7/8"
Height: 57 5/8"
Capacity: 25.2 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!