Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Stainless steel exterior, anodized aluminum interior
- "D-Width" models offer maximum interior storage capacity in a narrow footprint
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Integrated door lock ensures product security
- 3 adjustable wire shelves
- 1/3 hp compressor uses R-450A refrigerant
- 2" thick, non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation
- 6" adjustable legs
Other Products from this Line
|Traulsen AHT132DUT-FHS Specs|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||18 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 7/16 Inches|
|Capacity||17.7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen AHT132DUT-FHS Details
The Traulsen AHT132DUT-FHS one section 17.7 cu. ft. narrow reach in refrigerator uses its INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls to deliver unparalleled accuracy and performance for your commercial kitchen. As the industry's most advanced technology for controlling and monitoring temperatures, the easy-to-use INTELA-TRAUL controls provide HACCP temperature monitoring and are even NAFEM Data Protocol compliant to deliver the results you expect for years to come.
This high performance, "D-Width" one section reach in refrigerator features a durable stainless steel exterior that will stand up to the demands of your busy kitchen, and offers maximum storage capacity within a space saving, narrow footprint. This narrow refrigerator features a self-closing door that includes a convenient stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees. A gasket-protecting metal door pan and removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets ensure durability and outstanding temperature preservation. The spacious, anodized aluminum interior of this narrow refrigerator comes standard with automatic incandescent lighting, and three adjustable wire shelves capable of supporting 225 lb. each.
The top mounted 1/3 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. Its top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake.
Height: 83 1/4"
Width: 18 5/8"
Depth: 29 1/2"
Height: 58 7/16"
Capacity: 17.7 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register