The Nustone Melamine Nappie was smaller than I expected. Nevertheless I highly recommended these for snacks, salsas and/or portion control! The ordering process was quick and smooth. The delivery packaging was secure!
$20.21/PackShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$20.99/Pack|
Customers Also Viewed
- Ideal for diners, cafeterias, and healthcare facilities
- Stain resistant to acidic foods
- Embodies the look and feel of ceramic
- Crafted from long-lasting melamine
- Incredibly durable; crack- and chip-resistant
Other Products from this Line
Thunder Group NustoneShop this Line
- Thunder Group NS516T Nustone Melamine NS516T Oval Platter Narrow Rim 15 1/2" x 10 7/8" - 12/Pack
Thunder Group NS314T Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 2.7 lb.
- 1 3/4 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 4 7/8 Inches
- 11 oz.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Nappie Bowls
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Thunder Group NS314T Details
Made of heavy duty Nustone tan melamine, this 11 oz. nappie is both scratch and break resistant, making it perfect for serving soups, salads, and desserts at restaurants, diners, pizzerias, hospitals, and even schools.
Thunder Group Nustone provides customers with stylish and durable products, and the crack- and chip-resistant melamine construction of this piece ensures long-lasting use. The virtually unbreakable form also makes this collection ideal for outdoor dining areas, catered events, poolside use, or anywhere that safety is a concern. No matter the occasion or venue, Thunder Group Nustone is sure to easily complement your dining area! Additionally, this item features a footed bottom to help promote air flow when it's stacked. No matter the occasion or venue, this item is sure to easily complement your dining area!
Top Diameter: 4 7/8"
Height: 1 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Thunder Group NS314T
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:andor control delivery expected melamine nappie nevertheless nustone ordering packaging
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register