$81.91/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$84.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of break-resistant melamine
- Design adds a unique flair to your establishment
- Great for serving noodles or stew
- Chip and stain resistant
- Perfect for use in your restaurant, hotel, catered event, or Asian restaurant
Other Products from this Line
Blue Bamboo MelamineShop this Line
Thunder Group 5275BB Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 2 lb.
- 3 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 7 1/4 Inches
- 1.0625 qt.
- BPA Free
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Thunder Group 5275BB Details
Serve your guests' favorite noodles or stews in the Thunder Group 5275BB Blue Bamboo 1.1 qt. round melamine scalloped bowl. Ideal for restaurants, hotels, catered events, or Asian restaurants, this melamine bowl features a speckled design with blue bamboo accents to add a unique flair to your restaurant.
This 1.1 qt. bowl is made of break-resistant melamine, so it can be used to serve your signature dishes time and time again. Its scalloped design adds to its functionality and aesthetic appeal. Use this bowl to bring extra flair to your table presentations!
Top Diameter: 7 1/4"
Capacity: 1.1 qt. (34 oz.)
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Resources and Downloads for
Thunder Group 5275BB
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register