The Jay Companies 13" Round Silver Beaded Glass Charger Plate
$14.49/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 12 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Traditional round shape
- Sophisticated clear glass construction
- Perfect for receptions, banquets, and other formal catered events
The Jay Companies
|Top Diameter||13 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- Why does "food safe" matter for a charger plate?
- "Food safe" charger plates are not only great for use in their traditional sense, placed beneath dining vessels, but they also double as appetizer or dessert trays. Place appetizers or desserts on these trays before or after dinner. They're great for use with fresh fruit or cut fresh vegetables, meat and cheese platters, and more. Plus, when the next event comes, they can quickly go back into service as charger plates.
Beaded for brilliance, this Charge It by Jay! 1900006 13" silver beaded charger plate adds sparkle and sophistication to your fanciful table settings. It's great for set-up through service, with a clear solid glass construction and glamorous silver beaded rim. Use it for wedding receptions, anniversary parties, and other celebratory occasions. The classic contemporary styling ensures it easily transitions from one event to the next.
Top Diameter: 13"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:table plates love lining don dinner decoration bead amazing
I don’t use the plates at all I just have them for decoration on our dinner table but they still look amazing. I love the bead lining
Lalit p. from Foxland market Posted on 10/07/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register