This squeeze bottle is perfect for our salads dressings. Some bottles are very hard to use but this one uses very little pressure to get the dressing out of the bottle.
Other Available Sizes:
- First in, first out design
- InvertaTop Dualway design
- Features a lip around the top dispensing valve
- Made of clear plastic for easy product identification
- 53 mm opening diameter
- Easy to fill, clean, and use
- Great for sandwich shops, delis, and cafes
- Tablecraft SBC4 Black Powder-Coated 4-Compartment Squeeze Bottle Caddy
- Tablecraft SBC6 Black Powder-Coated 6-Compartment Squeeze Bottle Caddy
- Tablecraft 53FCAPA Solid Assorted Color End Caps for Inverted or Squeeze Bottles with a 53 mm Opening - 12/Pack
- Choice "Blue Cheese" Silicone First In First Out Style Lid Wrap
- Choice "Ketchup" Silicone Squeeze Bottle Label Band for 16, 20, and 24 oz. Standard & Wide Mouth Bottles
- Choice "Mild" Silicone Squeeze Bottle Label Band for 32 oz. Standard & Wide Mouth Bottles
- Choice "Italian" Silicone Squeeze Bottle Label Band for 32 oz. Standard & Wide Mouth Bottles
- Choice "Blue Cheese" Silicone Squeeze Bottle Label Band for 32 oz. Standard & Wide Mouth Bottles
Conveniently store and dispense your condiments with this Tablecraft 12SV InvertaTop Dualway 12 oz. first in first out squeeze bottle!
Made of plastic, this bottle's clear construction is great for easy product identification. Its unique design allows you to fill the bottle from the bottom and dispense from the top for a proper application of first in, first out at your establishment. When the bottle is stored with the dispenser facing up, the additional lip around the dispensing valve is designed to help contain drips and spills for mess-free dispensing.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"These are really great squeeze bottles. I use them everyday in my restaurant. When you are trying to find a high quality squeeze bottle look at these."Read More Reviews
Top Dispensing Valve
Perfect for slow-flowing sauces such as mayonnaise, ketchup, and honey, the bottom valve distributes condiments quickly and fluidly with a simple squeeze. To help reduce waste, the valve is also able to dispense heavier sauces with up to 1/8" particles like tartar sauce and Thousand Island dressing. Use it at your sandwich shop, deli, or cafe!
This squeeze bottle ensures first in, first out use of your condiments.
With a polyethylene construction, this bottle is durable and designed to last.
The translucent appearance ensures easy product identification.
Compare to Other Products
- Top Diameter:2 1/4"
- Height:7 1/4 Inches
- Capacity:12 oz.
People Talk About:bottle bottles squeeze dressings great liquids nice thinner condiment design
Inverted FIFO dispenser! Comes in set of 3s. They are super light and easy to handle. Great for mayo! And the price is real nice!
These are very handy for quickly applying sauces and thinner liquids. Sometimes our ketchup and thinner liquids do leak, so we store them with the squirt part up. They wash well.
These are really great squeeze bottles. I use them everyday in my restaurant. When you are trying to find a high quality squeeze bottle look at these.
Good for small volume use. Actually really good for home use. I love the design, nice stream when squeezing for condiment to come out. Good product.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register