- Copper parchment finish
- 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- For use with copiers, inkjet printers, and laser printers
- 24# basis weight / 89 gsm
- Old-world look and feel of parchment for special documents and occasions
- Great for certificates, menus, and invitations
|Southworth SOUP894CK336 Specs|
|Basis Weight||24 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Southworth SOUP894CK336 Details
When you need to create documents with a special and distinctive touch, this Southworth P894CK336 8 1/2" x 11" copper parchment specialty paper is the answer! Designed to invoke the old-world look and feel of parchment, this paper adds a sense of distinction and importance to any document and it is an excellent choice for printing certificates, menus, and invitations. Each sheet measures 8 1/2" x 11" and can be used with a variety of copiers, inkjet printers, and laser printers.
This parchment paper boasts a 24# weight (89 gsm) that puts it on par with most general copy and printer paper in terms of substance and durability, while still providing excellent quality and a look that's sure to command attention. And if you need a paper that archives well, its acid-free design resists yellowing and disintegration so that the things you print now will last years into the future.
While supplies last!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register