Southworth 403E 8 1/2" x 14" White Ream of 20# 25% Cotton Business Paper, Legal - 500 Sheets
- Standard 8 1/2" x 14" legal size
- 20# basis weight for all-purpose quality printing
- Compatible with copiers, laser printers, and inkjet printers
- U.S. brightness rating of 95
- Acid-free material is ideal for archiving or long-term use
- 25% cotton material for crisp texture
- Perfect for resumes or fine stationary
Other Products from this Line
|Southworth SOU403E Specs|
|Basis Weight||20 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Cotton / Paper|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 14"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Southworth SOU403E Details
Give your legal documents and business proposals a professional look with this Southworth 403E 8 1/2" x 14" white 20# 25% cotton business paper. Constructed of 25% cotton, this 8 1/2" x 14" standard legal size business paper has a crisp texture for a valuable look and feel. It features a unique watermark for a distinct signature, while the 20# basis weight is perfect for use in a variety of applications such as copiers, inkjet printers, and laser printers.
Sourced from a certified, managed forest and boasting a U.S. 95 brightness rating, this business paper is ideal for sending clear reports. Use it to create resumes or use it as fine stationary for your office or establishment. This cotton business paper is acid-free to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for archiving or other long-term uses. Additionally, each ream includes 500 sheets, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register