- Use with the Server 100259 Touchless Express direct-pour condiment dispenser
- Direct replacement for continued dispenser operation
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Includes discharge fittings for thin and thick pouched product
- Fits a 1.3 gallon jar (sold separately)
Other Products from this Line
- Server Touchless Express Countertop Stainless Steel Triple Condiment Dispenser for 1.5 Gallon / 6 Qt. Pouches
- Server 100259 Touchless Express Countertop Direct Pour Stainless Steel Condiment Dispenser with 1.3 Gallon Jar
- Server 100257 Touchless Express Countertop Stainless Steel Condiment Dispenser for 1.5 Gallon / 6 Qt. Pouches - 100-240V
- Server 100258 Touchless Express Drop-In Stainless Steel Condiment Dispenser for 1.5 Gallon / 6 Qt. Pouches - 100-240V
- Server Touchless Express Drop-In Stainless Steel Quintuple Condiment Dispenser for 1.5 Gallon / 6 Qt. Pouches
- Server Touchless Express Drop-In Stainless Steel Triple Condiment Dispenser for 1.5 Gallon / 6 Qt. Pouches
- Server Touchless Express Countertop Stainless Steel Quintuple Condiment Dispenser for 1.5 Gallon / 6 Qt. Pouches
Server Products 100265 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1 lb.
- ADA Compliant
Made in America
Server Products 100265 Details
The Server 100265 Touchless Express replacement pump serves as a direct replacement for the one that comes standard with Server 100259 Touchless Express direct-pour condiment dispenser. If the original pump is damaged, this one will get the dispenser back up and running for touchless operation. It includes thin and thick discharge fittings to accommodate a range of condiments and is designed for use with a 1.3 gallon jar (sold separately). For cleaning, the pump is easy to disassemble, with parts that are safe to run through the dishwasher.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Resources and Downloads for
Server Products 100265
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register