San Jamar P7510 Fixed Nozzle Condiment Pump Kit with 5 Lids
- Comes with an adjustable plastic pump, a trimmable plastic dip tube, and 5 lids
- High-impact plastic construction for long-lasting use
- Offers reliable and efficient condiment dispensing
- Saves time while minimizing messes associated with transferring condiments to other dispensers
- Great for dispensing condiments, dressings, and sauces while controlling portions
|San Jamar P7510 Specs|
|Dispensing Rate||1 oz.|
|Number of Pumps||1|
San Jamar P7510 Details
Dispense your condiments with ease with this San Jamar P7510 fixed nozzle condiment pump kit with 5 lids. Offering reliable and efficient condiment dispensing, the large pump has a fixed nozzle to keep the spout and nozzle from shifting during use. It also features a pump and lids that screw or snap on allowing you to pump condiments directly from their containers. It easily disassembles for thorough cleaning, and since each piece is made of heavy-duty, high-impact plastic, so it's guaranteed to last.
This pump dispenses 1 oz. of product per pump, making it great for dispensing condiments, dressings, and sauces while controlling portions and ultimately, costs. The kit comes with three screw-top caps and two snap-on caps, to fit most standard condiment, sauce, dressing and topping containers. Plus, this kit includes a trimmable plastic dip tube that allows you to pump from the bottom of every container.
(1) Plastic pump
(1) Trimmable plastic dip tube
(1) 1 1/2" threaded lid (for one gallon jugs)
(1) 4 5/16" threaded lid (for wide mouth one gallon jars)
(1) 4 11/16" threaded lid (for extra wide mouth jars)
(1) 4 5/16" snap on lid (for peel-off lid and gallon jars)
(1) 6 5/16" threaded lid (for #10 cans)
Resources and Downloads for
San Jamar P7510
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:toss smoothly pump plastic fan easily cheap
0 out of 1 found this review helpfulI'm not a fan of these. It seems like very cheap plastic and it doesn't pump smoothly or easily at all. I had to toss.Thank you for your review! We're sorry you did not like this product. Please contact our Customer Solutions team if you have questions or if you would like product recommendations.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register