San Jamar P7500 1 oz. Thick Condiment Dispenser Ultra Pump - 2/Pack
$39.99/Pack Only $20.00 / EA
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Customer questions about this product
- What types of condiments can I use with this pump?
- According to the manufacturer, this pump will handle standard condiments like ketchup and mustard, but it is not recommended for dispensing condiments that contain solid / thick chunks, like salsa. Condiments that contain seeds and chunks of peppercorn are also not recommended, as the seeds can cause the pump to jam. When dispensing thicker condiments, such as mayonnaise, daily pump cleaning is highly recommended to avoid clogging.
The San Jamar P7500 1 oz. pump is the smart way to portion out thick and dense condiments, sauces, dressings, and toppings at a concession stand, fast food restaurant, or other establishment. One full push of the pump dispenses 1 oz. at a time, meaning the customer gets adequate portions, but doesn't waste condiments. This high-impact plastic pump is for use with San Jamar dispenser systems, compatibility depending on dispenser's cap.
San Jamar P7510 Fixed Nozzle Condiment Pump Kit with 5 Lids
San Jamar P7400 1 oz. Thick Condiment Dispenser Mega Pelican Pump - 2/Pack
Condiment Pumps and Pump Dispenser Parts
Countertop Condiment Holders
People Talk About:pumps sanitize sauce priming need inside gasket failure especially dressing
quite expensive for what it does. The gasket inside is prone to failure especially if you sanitize in a bleach solution. Didn't quite work for us for this reason. If you sanitize with quats then maybe you won't have this problem.
Hung L. Posted on 07/06/2016
Was not successful in getting these pumps to work with tarter sauce. Tried priming but could never get sauce up tube. Went back to bowl and spoon.
Thomas M. Posted on 03/17/2016
Thanks for the review on these pumps, Thomas. We are sorry they did not work for the tartar sauce. Although these will work great for thicker liquids like ketchup or mustard, we don’t recommend using them to dispense anything with seeds or small chunks as these can cause the pump to clog.
WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions
I think it s very expensive for what is is, but the only trust brand if you need dressing pump dispenser and save time during the service
Rodolphe V. from crepe Posted on 01/15/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register
- Designed for use with ketchup or other sauces
- Dispensers 1 oz. per stroke
- Flow back design prevents messy dripping
- Perfect for salad bars, buffets, or other self-serve applications
|Dip Tube Length||9 Inches|
|Dispensing Rate||1 oz.|