$9,417.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $282.51 back (28,251 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Ice Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Capable of producing up to 1900 lb. of ice per day
- Produces medium-sized cubes while using less energy and water than other units
- AutoAlert indicator signals when it’s time to descale and sanitize
- WaterSense purge control adjusts water usage based on quality to reduce scale buildup
- Designed for easy preventative maintenance with easily-removed panels and a diagnostic code display
Works WithView All Items
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
- C Pure Oceanloch-L3 Triple Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L3 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 5 GPM
Scotsman C1848MW-32 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 355 lb.
- 48 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 29 Inches
- 23.8 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208 - 230 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 1,900 Pounds
- Condenser Type
- Water Cooled
- Made in America
- Ice Type
- Regular Size Cubes
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- Power Usage
- 3.92 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 18 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time.
Scotsman C1848MW-32 Details
Produce the ice your business needs with ease and efficiency using this Scotsman C1848MW-32 Prodigy Plus Series 48" water cooled medium cube ice machine. This unit uses significantly less energy and water than standard machines to produce ice, making it a smart choice for your operation. This model produces medium sized cubes that are approximately 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8" in size. This ice is great for beverages and mixed drinks. It can make up to 1900 lb. of ice in a 24 hour period so you have as much as you need to operate smoothly. Best of all, the unit is programmable to meet your fluctuating ice demands. The Vari-Smart ultrasonic ice level control sensor helps you program the ice levels for up to 7 days, so you can keep exactly the right amount of freshly made ice on hand.
Designed with your use in mind, the AutoAlert indicator lights are constantly communicating about the operating status and can signal your staff when it's time to descale and sanitize the unit. This can lessen scale buildup and flush impurities to ensure the machine is operating optimally. The antimicrobial protection also ensures the internal surfaces are guarded and stay sanitary between cleanings. Plus, preventative maintenance is easy thanks to the removable panels that allow direct access to internal components. The diagnostic code display also ensures that the right fix happens the first time and takes the guess work out of repairs. As part of the Scotsman Prodigy Plus Series, this ice maker is sure to streamline your production and efficiency to your kitchen operation. This unit requires a 208-230V electrical connection for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register