Scotsman C0830MA-3 Prodigy Plus Series 30" Air Cooled Medium Cube Ice Machine - 905 lb.
$4,716.00/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Ice Types:
- Produces up to 905 lb. of medium sized ice per day
- AutoAlert indicator signals when it’s time to descale and sanitize
- Adaptive WaterSense purge control adjusts water usage based on water quality to reduce scale buildup and flush impurities
- One-touch cleaning saves time and money; front-located air filter is great for tight spaces and simple cleaning
- 208-230V; 3-phase
You May Also Need View All Items
Scotsman KPAS Advanced Sustainability Kit for Prodigy Ice Cubers
plus $542.00 / Each
Scotsman KSBU-N Smart-Board Advanced Control with Network Capability Kit
plus $478.00 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.39 / Each
Scotsman AP2-P AquaPatrol Twin System Water Filter
plus $359.00 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $7.39 / Each
Scotsman HD30B-1 iceValet 30" Wide Hotel Ice Dispenser 180 lb. Capacity - 120V
plus $3,395.00 / Each
Scotsman ADS-AB6 AquaBullet® Antimicrobial Wand - 6/Pack
plus $609.00 / Pack
Engineered for ease of service, maintenance, and operation, the Scotsman Prodigy Plus ice machines are incredibly intuitive. They also boast a lower total cost of ownership that comparable models, saving your business money in the long-run. Check out this video to learn more.
Russell Davis from Bar Rescue explains the importance of ice in a cocktail. Learn about the different types of ice and the part Scotsman ice machines play in making ideal ice for your cocktails.
|Scotsman C0830MA-3 Specs|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
776 to 1,200 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||4.99 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||18 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Scotsman C0830MA-3 Details
Make your ice system more intelligent with this C0830MA-3 Prodigy Plus series modular ice machine. This cube ice machine is the perfect choice for busy kitchens and establishments. With some of the latest advancements in ice making, this machine features self-monitoring and external indicator lights to notify you of problems right away. By identifying issues before they become an emergency, you can ensure that your ice system is up and running when you need it the most.
With the latest advancements in ice making, this self-monitoring cube ice machine with external indicator lights alerts your staff when it's time to perform normal maintenance or call for service before it's an emergency. The result is today's most reliable, foolproof ice system. And because it's the most energy efficient, there's no smarter choice in ice.
Auto-Alert indicator lights constantly communicate about operating status and actually signal your staff when it is time to descale, sanitize, and more - taking the guesswork out of maintenance. Preventative maintenance is simpler than ever with easily-removable panels allowing clear access to internal components and a diagnostic code display ensuring the right fix the first time. The reusable air filter is easily removable from the outside and all external panel components are crafted for optimal aesthetic appeal through superior fit and finish.
This ice cube machine has a maximum production capacity of 905 lb. of medium sized, 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8", ice cubes per day. The patented WaterSense adaptive purge control delivers maximum reliability by reducing scale buildup for a longer time between cleanings. This air cooled ice maker draws air from the front of the unit. This allows for smaller clearances so that you can install your ice machine in a convenient location. This ice machine is the convenient and sophisticated option you need in your high-volume establishment.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register