Scotsman C0522MW-1 Prodigy Plus Series 22" Water Cooled Medium Cube Ice Machine - 549 lb.
$3,087.00/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Ice Types:
- Produces up to 549 lb. of medium sized ice per day
- AutoAlert indicator signals when it’s time to descale and sanitize; adaptive WaterSense purge control adjusts water usage based on water quality to reduce scale buildup and flush impurities
- One-touch cleaning saves time and money; front-located air filter is great for tight spaces and simple cleaning
- Industry-exclusive QR code instantly connects users to warranty and service information
You May Also Need View All Items
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Scotsman B322S Ice Storage Bin 370 lb. Stainless Steel Exterior
plus $1,001.00 / Each
Scotsman AP1-P AquaPatrol Single System Water Filter
$198.00 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $7.39 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $148.99 / Each
Scotsman KSBU-N Smart-Board Advanced Control with Network Capability Kit
plus $478.00 / Each
Scotsman HD22B-1 iceValet 22" Wide Hotel Ice Dispenser 120 lb. Capacity - 120V
plus $3,059.00 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$8.49 / Each
Engineered for ease of service, maintenance, and operation, the Scotsman Prodigy Plus modular ice cube machines are incredibly intuitive. They also boast a lower total cost of ownership that comparable models, saving your business money in the long-run. Check out this video to learn more.
Russell Davis from Bar Rescue explains the importance of ice in a cocktail. Learn about the different types of ice and the part Scotsman ice machines play in making ideal ice for your cocktails.
Keep your Scotsman Prodigy ice maker working to full potential by following these simple routine maintenance steps.
Use Scotsman Prodigy ice machines for all of your ice needs! Each unit is enhanced with special features that accurately and rapidly diagnosis problems, so you can find solutions fast.
|Scotsman C0522MW-1 Specs|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
501 to 750 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||4.48 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||21 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Scotsman C0522MW-1 Details
The Scotsman Prodigy Plus C0522MW-1 water cooled ice cuber can make up to 549 lb. of medium-sized ice cubes per day. The ice cuber may be used with an ice bin (sold separately).
As part of the Scotsman Prodigy Plus collection, this 22" wide C0522MW-1 water cooled ice cuber features a sleek design, great fit, and stainless steel finish for all external panel components, making it pleasing to the eye so it blends in with your kitchen. The ice cuber also helps keep your employees up-to-date on the cleaning and sanitizing schedule with the AutoAlert indicator lights. The lights automatically signal when it's time to descale or sanitize the machine to make it easy to keep your ice cuber running properly.
The ice cuber contains scale build-up reduction technology to extend the time between cleanings, while an easy-access diagnostic code display ensures that, if repairs are needed, you can count on the right fix from the start.
- Consumes 4.48 kWh of electricity per 100 lb. of ice produced
- Uses 21 gallons of potable water per 100 lb. of ice produced
- 2 circuit wires
- 7900 BTUs per hour
- Medium cube size (7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8")
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register