Wish we would have purchased this years ago. Quite operation compared to air cooled version. Love not having the head in the kitchen. makes ice fast and the cubes are perfect. Love how easy it is operated. 100 percent recommend this product
Other Available Ice Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 420 lb. of medium sized ice per day
- AutoAlert indicator signals when it’s time to descale and sanitize; adaptive WaterSense purge contro
- One-touch cleaning saves time and money; front-located air filter is great for tight spaces and simp
- Industry-exclusive QR code instantly connects users to warranty and service information
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Scotsman KVS Vari-Smart Ice Level Control Kit for Prodigy Ice Cubers
- Scotsman B948S Ice Storage Bin - 893 lb.
- Avantco Ice Machines Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
|Scotsman C0330MW-1 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||155 lb.|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||420 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||5.2 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||18.5 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
Scotsman C0330MW-1 Details
The Scotsman Prodigy Plus C0330MW-1 water cooled ice cuber can make up to 420 lb. of medium-sized ice cubes per day. The ice cuber may be used with an ice bin (sold separately).
As part of the Scotsman Prodigy Plus collection, this 30" wide C0330MW-1 water cooled ice cuber features a sleek design, great fit, and stainless steel finish for all external panel components, making it pleasing to the eye so it blends in with your kitchen. The ice cuber also helps keep your employees up-to-date on the cleaning and sanitizing schedule with the AutoAlert indicator lights. The lights automatically signal when it's time to descale or sanitize the machine to make it easy to keep your ice cuber running properly.
The ice cuber contains scale build-up reduction technology to extend the time between cleanings, while an easy-access diagnostic code display ensures that, if repairs are needed, you can count on the right fix from the start.
- Consumes 5.2 kWh of electricity per 100 lb. of ice produced
- Uses 18.5 gallons of potable water per 100 lb. of ice produced
- 2 circuit wires
- 5200 BTUs per hour
- Medium cube size (7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8")
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsScotsman C0530MW-1 Prodigy Plus Series 30" Water Cooled Medium Cube Ice Machine - 500 lb.
People Talk About:love air compared cooled cubes easy fast head ice kitchen
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register