Other Available Sizes:
- Key component in helping your kitchen maintain HACCP compliance
- Perfect for rapidly cooling soups and other foods that can't go into a blast chiller
- Innovative cooling fins provide maximum surface area for faster chilling
- Smooth exterior makes it easy to remove foods; makes it easy to clean and sanitize
- Made of durable polycarbonate to stand tough against freezing-heating cycles
Quickly and easily cool foods from the "inside out" with this San Jamar RCU64 64 oz. Rapi-Kool® cooling paddle!
This cooling paddle is a great way to rapidly cool soups and other foods that can't go into a blast chiller. Simply fill with water and freeze, then place in your piping hot foods to rapidly bring them out of the temperature danger zone. Once cool, remove the paddle and store your foods until ready for service. The smooth exterior of the paddle makes it easy to remove foods to reduce waste, while also ensuring the paddle is easy to clean and sanitize. It also has a wide temperature range from -20 degrees Fahrenheit to 195 degrees Fahrenheit. This paddle comes with two caps and one smart chart that serves as a visual representation of how to use the Rapi-Kool® cooling paddle.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
"This rapid cooling paddle works great for rapidly cooling our bulk amounts of sides and stews. I fits easily in our small freezer as well."Read More Reviews
Innovative cooling fins provide maximum surface area for faster chilling to reduce the amount of time foods are in the temperature danger zone.
Easy to Use
To use, simply fill the paddle with water to the line and then freeze it. Place directly into piping hot liquids to cool quickly and evenly.
This cooling paddle is made of durable polycarbonate to stand tough against freezing-heating cycles.
For Best Results
This paddle is an essential HACCP component. For the best results, allow boiling soups or stews to cool below 190 degrees Fahrenheit before inserting the paddle. It is also advised that the frozen paddle adjust to room temperature for a short period of time, before entering very hot foods. If not used properly, this extreme temperature change could shorten the paddle's lifespan.
Compare to Other Products
- 5 1/8 Inches
- 13 5/8 Inches
- 64 oz.
Other Products from this Line
- San Jamar RCU1282 Rapi-Kool® ; 4L (128 oz.) Rapid Cooling Paddle - 2/Pack
- San Jamar RCU642 Rapi-Kool® ; 2L (64 oz.) Rapid Cooling Paddle - 2/Pack
- San Jamar RCU128V2 Rapi-Kool® ; Plus 4L (128 oz.) Rapid Cooling Paddle
- San Jamar RCU64V2 Rapi-Kool® ; Plus 2L (64 oz.) Rapid Cooling Paddle
Frequently Purchased Together
- Medique 745M1 First Aid Kit Cabinet - 896 Piece, 3-Shelf
- Vollrath 47974 14 Qt. Stainless Steel Colander with Base and Handles
- Tablecraft 1022 10 1/4" Reinforced Heavy-Duty Tin Strainer
- Chef Master 2.5 Gallon Plastic Salad Spinner / Dryer with Brake
- Vollrath 30062 Super Pan V® Full Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Taylor 9842FDA 4 3/4" Waterproof Digital Pocket Probe Thermometer
- Taylor 8215N 8" Superior Grade Instant Read Probe Dial Thermometer 0 to 220 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Vollrath 47140 Jacob's Pride #8 Gray Thumb Press Disher - 4 oz.
- Chef Master 5 Gallon Plastic Salad Spinner / Dryer with Brake
- Cambro CamSquares® 12 Qt. Translucent Square Polypropylene Food Storage Container
- Thunder Group ADA Men's Restroom Sign with Braille - Blue and White, 9" x 6"
66 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
9 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
3 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register