Other Available Sizes:
- Key component in helping your kitchen maintain HACCP compliance
- Perfect for rapidly cooling soups and other foods that can't go into a blast chiller
- Large separate handle cap provides an ice expansion area to negate stress caused by overfilling
- Wide mouth lets you fill it with ice to do away with freezing times
- Made of durable polycarbonate to stand tough against freezing-heating cycles
Customers Also Viewed
- Vigor Polar Paddle 2 Liter; (67 oz.) Blue Cooling Paddle - 2/Pack
- Vigor Polar Paddle 2 Liter; (67 oz.) Blue Cooling Paddle
- San Jamar RCU642 Rapi-Kool® ; 2L (64 oz.) Rapid Cooling Paddle - 2/Pack
- Vollrath 7022 Traex® ; 2L (67 oz.) Safety Mate™; Insta Chill®; Cooling Paddle - 2/Pack
|Diameter||4 3/4 Inches|
|Temperature Range||-20 - 195 Degrees F|
This San Jamar RCU64V2 Rapi-Kool® ; Plus 2L (64 oz.) rapid cooling paddle takes all of the features of the original Rapi-Kool® paddle and improves upon them to create an even more versatile cooling utensil! This paddle is a HACCP essential component and is perfect for rapidly cooling soups and other foods that can't go into a blast chiller. It boasts an innovative Fill-Rite design that eliminates searching for the fill line, allowing you to simply fill the paddle with water, screw on the cap, and freeze before quickly using to stir and cool hot liquids. The paddle also has unique cooling fins that provide maximum surface area for faster chilling to reduce the amount of time foods are in the temperature danger zone. It also has a wide temperature range from -20 degrees Fahrenheit to 195 degrees Fahrenheit.
The large separate handle cap provides an ice expansion area to negate stress caused by overfilling, while an integrated hanging hook allows for secure hanging on wire shelving. Perhaps most convenient is the paddle's wide mouth which lets you fill it with ice to do away with freezing times and reduce stress from freeze-thawing for a longer product life.
This rapid cooling paddle has a smooth exterior that not only makes it easy to remove foods to reduce waste, but also makes it easy to clean and sanitize. It is made of durable polycarbonate to stand tough against freezing-heating cycles.
For the best results, allow boiling soups or stews to cool below 190 degrees Fahrenheit before inserting the paddle. It is also advised that the frozen paddle adjust to room temperature for a short period of time, before entering very hot foods. If not used properly, this extreme temperature change could shorten the paddle's lifespan.
Diameter: 4 3/4"
Capacity: 64 oz. each
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar RCU1282 Rapi-Kool® ; 4L (128 oz.) Rapid Cooling Paddle - 2/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar RCU128 Rapi-Kool® ; 4L (128 oz.) Rapid Cooling Paddle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar RCU128V2 Rapi-Kool® ; Plus 4L (128 oz.) Rapid Cooling Paddle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar RCU64 Rapi-Kool® ; 2L (64 oz.) Rapid Cooling Paddle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar RCU64V2 Rapi-Kool® ; Plus 2L (64 oz.) Rapid Cooling Paddle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar RCUCAPPAK Replacement Rapi-Kool® ; Cooling Paddle Cap - 4/Pack
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register