Regency 60" Chrome Wire Shelf Ledge for Wire Shelving - 60" x 4"
- 4" height contains items on shelf
- Fits on 60" chrome wire shelving
Regency Space Solutions
Other Products from this Line
Regency 14" Chrome Wire Shelf Ledge for Wire Shelving - 11 1/2" x 4"
plus $2.59 / Each
Regency 22" Chrome Wire Shelf Ledge for Wire Shelving - 22" x 4"
plus $3.89 / Each
Regency 72" Chrome Wire Shelf Ledge for Wire Shelving - 72" x 4"
plus $9.79 / Each
Regency 36" Chrome Wire Shelf Ledge for Wire Shelving - 36" x 4"
plus $4.89 / Each
Regency 18" Chrome Wire Shelf Ledge for Wire Shelving - 15 1/2" x 4"
plus $3.19 / Each
Customer questions about this product
- Can I mix and match Regency shelving components with other popular shelving brands?
- Regency shelving is designed to work with many popular brands of shelving, including Metro Super Erecta and Advance Tabco. However, it's important to note that each type of component must be from the same brand, due to minor variations in size between brands.
For example, you can use Metro Super Erecta shelves with Regency posts, but all of the shelves must be Metro and all of the posts must be Regency. However, you cannot use a few Advance Tabco shelves and a few Regency shelves on the same set of posts at the same time, or two Metro posts and two Regency posts on the same shelving unit.
- Why is this shelf ledge a few inches shorter than listed?
- Shelf ledges are sized to fit between the posts on a shelving unit. To make it easy to match up the correct size ledge to your shelving, they are listed so their length corresponds to the length of the shelf that it will be installed on, even though the actual length of the ledge is a bit shorter.
This Regency chrome shelf ledge is designed to easily install onto your wire shelving unit. Its 4" height is perfect for helping to contain items on a shelf and prevent them from falling off, whether you have cleaning supplies, boxes, or other loose items. This ledge fits Regency chrome wire shelving that is 60" in length. Ledges are stackable to create a higher wall if needed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:ledges shelf posts part need little less install falling edge
These ledges are a part of all wire shelving. Used to have problems with items falling off the edge, not anymore. Super easy to install. The ledges need to be a little less than the shelf width to accommodate the posts.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register