$146.84/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 4||$154.99/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- 1/2" thick food grade plastic removable shelf insert doubles as a cutting board
- (3) 14" x 60" chrome shelves accommodate up to 450 lb. each
- (4) 34" stationary posts allow for shelves to be adjusted; foot included and required for use
- Includes 12 pairs of split sleeves
- Wire design promotes proper air flow around stored products
Works WithView All Items
$3.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Shipping Weight
- 40 lb.
- 60 Inches
- 14 Inches
- 34 Inches
- 1,350 lb.
- NSF Listed
- Individual Shelf Capacity
- 450 lb.
- Epoxy-Coated Metal
- Number of Shelves
- 3 Shelves
- Cutting Board Inserts
- Dry Environments
Customer questions about this product
- Can I mix and match Regency shelving components with other popular shelving brands?
- Regency shelving is designed to work with many popular brands of shelving, including Metro Super Erecta and Advance Tabco. However, it's important to note that each type of component must be from the same brand, due to minor variations in size between brands.
For example, you can use Metro Super Erecta shelves with Regency posts, but all of the shelves must be Metro and all of the posts must be Regency. However, you cannot use a few Advance Tabco shelves and a few Regency shelves on the same set of posts at the same time, or two Metro posts and two Regency posts on the same shelving unit.
- How important is the weight capacity of my shelving?
- It is imperative to consider weight capacity when selecting a shelving unit for commercial applications. Not only does weight capacity affect how much product can be stored at one time, but it affects how well the unit withstands use. If a unit is used to hold more weight than it has been approved to hold, the excess weight will compromise the unit’s integrity, damage its construction, and potentially void its warranty. Plus, because storage needs evolve with a business, selecting a unit with a high capacity can help ensure that it accommodates both immediate and future needs.
- Can I convert this stationary unit to a mobile one?
- This shelving component is designed to be stationary and is not compatible with casters.
Keep your storage area organized with this Regency 14" x 60" NSF chrome shelf kit. This kit includes (3) 14" x 60" wire shelves, (4) 34" posts and (1) 1/2" thick food grade plastic removable shelf insert on the top shelf, which allow you to create a convenient storage solution for your restaurant, hotel, bar, warehouse, or garage. Since this shelving unit has a sleek chrome finish with a clear epoxy coating for increased longevity, it's the perfect choice for use in any dry storage or display environment with minimal humidity. Able to accommodate an impressive 450 lb. of evenly distributed weight, this unit's shelves can be used for displaying everything from lightweight boxes of pastries to heavier items like cans of ingredients. Plus, the removable plastic insert creates a solid base on the top shelf that doubles as an excellent cutting board surface. For easy accommodation on slanted, uneven surfaces, the posts also include adjustable leveling feet.
This kit boasts an attractive wire construction that works well in front-of-house merchandising as well as display spaces in your boutique, market, or other business venue. Its wire shelves also do a great job of facilitating proper air flow around your stored supplies, helping to prolong the shelf life of food. The shelves are easy to move higher or lower depending on your organizational needs since the posts are marked in regularly-spaced intervals and use a split sleeve system of assembly. If you want all shelves within the unit to have removable plastic inserts, you can easily add additional inserts (sold separately) to complete the set. This kit is especially great for expanding businesses whose needs evolve as their product inventory expands!
Capacity: 1350 lb.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register