Regency 5" Heavy Duty Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
- Will raise equipment/tables 6"
Regency Tables & Sinks
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Watch this brief video to learn how to install casters on your Regency work table. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
|Height Increase||6 Inches|
|Stem Diameter||1 1/2 Inches|
|Application||Mobile Storage and Tables / Stands|
|Number of Casters||6|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I install the casters?
- First, turn the nut at the top of the stem until it just barely fits into the leg. Once inserted, tighten it using the nut underneath for a secure fit.
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
This Regency heavy duty 5" caster set lets you turn any work table or equipment stand with six standard 1 5/8" O.D. legs into a mobile work station. Each set includes 6 grease resistant, long lasting polyurethane casters; 4 swivel, 2 with brake.
Stem Diameter: 1 1/2"
Capacity per Caster: 300 lb.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Advance Tabco TA-256|
People Talk About:duty heavy rolling quickly perfectly normal much more made installed
These casters make our work table so much more versatile. They are smooth rolling, heavy duty and built to last. They can be installed quickly my anyone.
Marianna H. from Marianna High School Culinary Arts Posted on 05/11/2017
I got these to put on an equipment stand. worked perfectly and are heavy duty. Well made product and has stood up to normal abuse.
Brian B. from B-4 Investments LLC dba Wallys Posted on 11/21/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register