Other Available Fuel Types:
- Programmable computer controls for ease of use
- 240,000 BTU with 40-50 lb. capacity per fryer
- Filter drawer to improve the taste of your product and quality of your oil
- Blower-free atmospheric heating system provides fast recovery
- Front access manual gas shutoffs
- Removable basket hangers require no tools
- Stainless steel construction
- Natural gas, 115V
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Noble Chemical 2 Gallon Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 2/Case
- Noble Chemical 5.3 oz. / 160 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 90/Case
$46.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical 8 oz. / 240 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 72/Case
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- Pitco B5008101 Crumb Scoop
- Pitco 100-000621-002-C Flat Work Shelf for SSH55
- OilChef OCHPH Oil Saving Device for up to 90 lb. Gas Fryers
|Pitco SSH55-3FD I12 NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||650 lb.|
|Width||46 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||34 15/32 Inches|
|Height||46 1/8 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||14 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||14 Inches|
|Capacity||120 - 150 lb.|
|Capacity per Fry Pot||40 - 50 lb.|
|Features|| Built-In Filtration System|
Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
|Fry Pot BTU||80,000|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||6|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||240,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Pitco SSH55-3FD I12 NAT Details
This Pitco SSH55-3FD-I12 Solstice Supreme natural gas floor fryer system with Intellifry computer controls and filter drawer is the perfect way to fry up chicken tenders, french fries, or onion rings! With a large oil capacity of 40-50 lb. per fryer, you'll be able to keep production moving on your busiest evenings. Because this system comes with 3 fryers, you can cook multiple items simultaneously without any flavor transfer. The Intellifry I-12 computer control features 12 product timers with melt and boil cycles, and the anti-boil over mode prevents damage to controls. The simple two-step filtration system helps to prolong the life of your oil by removing impurities, which improves the quality and taste of your product.
This fryer boasts a patented Solstice Supreme burner technology, which allows the blower-free atmospheric heating system to provide fast recovery, offering you the ability to cook a wide variety of food products. The fryer comes standard with a high temperature safety limit switch, which ensures safety for you and your employees. Thanks to the recessed gas connection, you'll be able to install your fryer very close to the wall, which frees up valuable kitchen space.
Each tube-style fryer includes a rack to catch crumbs and debris, making it both efficient and, with a stainless steel construction, easy to clean. The full port drain valve allows for fast draining and the unit comes with a drain extension and drain line clean out rod. As an added benefit, the flue is specially designed to prevent blockages and maintain a cooler temperature.
Each fryer comes with 2 twin baskets and a basket hanger that can be removed without tools. To further ease maintenance, the manual gas shutoff is located on the front of the unit, and the heavy-duty 3/16" bottom door hinge won't swing shut on the operator as it gets serviced. This unit also comes with a patented self-cleaning burner system and down draft protection technology, ensuring you that your fryer is tuned for peak daily performance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection and hooks up to a natural gas supply.
Left to Right: 46 7/8
Front to Back: 34 15/32"
Height: 46 1/8"
Frying Area (per fryer): 14" x 14"
Capacity (per fryer): 40-50 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Pitco SSH55-3FD I12 NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 12% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Guam. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register