Other Available Fuel Types:
- Programmable computer controls for ease of use
- Automatic matchless ignition saves money and helps ensure user safety
- Easy-to-read solid state thermostat
- Solstice burner technology offers consistent, quality frying
- Blower-free atmospheric heating system provides fast recovery
- Stainless steel construction
- 165,000 BTU, 115V
- Natural gas
- Chef Master 30" Fryer Clean Out Rod with Handle
- Pitco A4514701 MegaFry 23 1/4" x 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" Full Size Small Fryer Basket with Front / Back Hook
- Pitco B2101512-C 25 1/2" x 24 1/2" Stainless Steel Fryer Cover
- Pitco B3901505 11" Swivel Casters - 4/Set
$673.50/SetOut Of Stock
- Pitco A4514702 MegaFry 23 1/4" x 10" x 5 3/4" Full Size Large Fryer Basket with Front / Back Hook
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
- Noble Chemical 2 Gallon Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 2/Case
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
|Pitco SGM24-C NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||375 lb.|
|Width||25 5/8 Inches|
|Height||48 1/4 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||24 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||24 Inches|
|Capacity||140 - 150 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Split Pot||Without Split Pot|
|Total BTU||165,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Pitco SGM24-C NAT Details
Capable of meeting all your fried food demands in a smaller footprint than comparable high volume fryers, this Pitco SGM24-C MegaFry natural gas floor fryer with Intellifry computer controls is perfect for stadiums, casinos, correctional facilities, and more. With a large oil capacity of 140-150 lb., you'll be able to keep production moving on your busiest evenings. A patented Solstice burner technology provides the dependable heat transfer necessary to cook a wide variety of food products, including up to 240 lb. of fries or 377 pieces of chicken an hour!
Unique Intellifry computer controls feature a total of 12 product timer keys for a customized and effortless frying experience that provides consistent results each time. An easy-to-read solid state thermostat allows users to monitor the oil's temperature, while integrated melt cycle and boil out modes fry foods faster and more effectively. Matchless ignition will light the pilot automatically to save money in between uses, and the manual gas shutoff, secure rear manifold connection, and temperature safety switch all work to prevent gas leaks or spills that could harm the operator.
Both the unit's tank and cabinet feature durable stainless steel construction and the fryer is mounted on four sturdy, adjustable legs. The DVI drain valve interlock safety system works to keep the oil from overheating or scorching, while the full port drain valve allows for easy draining. The unit comes with a drain extension and drain line clean out rod as well for quick cleaning, and as an added benefit, an integrated tube screen catches crumbs that fall from the frying baskets. The flue is specially designed to prevent blockages and maintain a cooler temperature.
This 165,000 BTU fryer includes a basket hanger that can be removed without tools. To further ease maintenance, the manual gas shutoff is located on the front of the unit. Ideal for high volume frying operations of any size, this unit delivers up to 20% more production in 20% less space, making it perfect for installation even in kitchens with little room to spare.
Left to Right: 25 5/8"
Front to Back: 38"
Height: 48 1/4"
Frying Area: 24" x 24"
Capacity: 140-150 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Pitco SGM24-C NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 12% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Guam. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register