Pitco FBG18-SSTC Liquid Propane 42-65 lb. Flat Bottom Floor Fryer with Solid State Thermostatic Controls - 100,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Solid state controls with melt cycle and boil out mode
- Perfect for bulk frying of tempura, tortilla chips, funnel cakes, and more
- Marine edge holds wet batter trays
- Fry tank constructed of mild steel for non-stick wet batter frying
- Blower-free atmospheric heating system provides fast recovery
- 42-65 lb. oil capacity
- 100,000 BTU and 115V
- Liquid propane
You May Also Need
|Pitco FBG18-SSTC LP Specs|
|Depth||34 7/16 Inches|
|Height||43 3/16 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||18 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||24 Inches|
|Capacity||42 - 65 lb.|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Type||Funnel Cake Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Pitco FBG18-SSTC LP Details
Easily fry up your tortilla chips, tempura, funnel cake, and other wet batter products with this Pitco FBG18-SSTC flat bottom liquid propane fryer! With a 42-65 lb. capacity, you'll be able to keep production moving on your busiest evenings. The tank is specially designed for non-stick frying, making cleaning and maintenance easy! Plus, the marine edge is perfect for holding wet batter trays.
A blower and ceramic-free atmospheric heating system provides fast recovery, offering you increased efficiency and the ability to cook a wide variety of food products. Plus, since there are no fragile ceramic burners, the likelihood of damage is reduced. The solid state thermostatic controls are user friendly, and a matchless ignition with DVI drain valve interlock makes frying your most popular foods more efficient than ever! It also come standard with a high temperature safety limit switch, which further ensures safety for you and your employees. The full port drain valve allows for fast draining and each unit comes with a drain extension and drain line clean out rod. The welded tank has an extra smooth peened finish, ensuring easy cleaning.
Left to Right: 20"
Front to Back: 34 7/16"
Height: 43 3/16"
Frying Area: 18" x 24"
Capacity: 42-65 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Pitco FBG18-SSTC LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 12% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Guam. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register