Perlick DZS60 60" Black Dual Zone Beer / Wine Dispenser Refrigerator - (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Contact us or login
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Durable and attractive stainless steel top, ends, and back
- Locking door prevents unwanted tampering
- Can hold up to (2) 1/2 kegs
- Anti-sweat heaters prevent condensation build up
- Beverage dispensing kit is sold seperately
You May Also Need
Avantco 178TOWERSGL 1 Tap Tower - 3" Column
$88.49 / Each
Avantco 178TOWERDBL 2 Tap Tower - 3" Column
$118.99 / Each
Avantco 178TOWERTRP 3 Tap Beer Tower - 3" Column
$129.99 / Each
Avantco 178TOWERQUAD 4 Tap Beer Tower - 3" Column
$299.99 / Each
Micro Matic 430A-10E 10 lb. Aluminum CO2 Cylinder
plus $129.99 / Each
Micro Matic DP-120D 12" Stainless Steel Surface Mount Drip Tray with 1/2" ID Drain
plus $74.49 / Each
Learn the difference between commercial kegerators, back bar coolers, and club top beer dispensers. Coming in different sizes with various features, our selection of beer dispensers will allow you to find a unit that fits your specific needs.
|Perlick DZS60 BLACK Specs|
|Depth||24 3/4 Inches|
|Height||34 9/16 Inches|
|Interior Width||44 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||31 Inches|
|Capacity||15 cu. ft.|
|Exterior Finish||Black / Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Kegs||2 Kegs|
|Type||Beer Dispenser / Back Bar Coolers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
Perlick DZS60 BLACK Details
Nothing compares to a freshly poured cold draft beer or a smooth glass of pinot noir after a long day, and the Perlick DZS60 60" black dual zone dispenser refrigerator can accommodate both at the same time! Capable of holding up to (2) 1/2 kegs, when paired with a dispensing kit (sold separately) this refrigerator will serve drinks at the perfect temperature. Because of the dual zone design with independently controlled temperatures, you can simultaneously serve beer as well as either red or white wine.
Bright LED lighting illuminate the interior of the cabinet for quick and clear identification of the contents. With the top, ends, and back exterior being constructed of stainless steel and the door and condensing cover black vinyl, this unit is both durable and long lasting as well as sleek and attractive. Anti-sweat heaters prevent condensation from building up and needing constantly wiped down. The swinging style door includes a lock that can be utilized in order to prevent any unwanted tampering with the kegs inside. A state of the art digital controller is easy to read and intuitive to operate, while giving accurate temperature readouts.
The 1/5 hp condenser uses R290 refrigerant to maintain temperatures from 34-42 degrees Fahrenheit in the one section, the ideal temperature range for enjoying draft beer. The other section ranges from 44-65 degrees Fahrenheit, making it great for both red wines that require a higher temperature and white wines that call for a lower serving temperature. A convenient floor drain is included for simple plumbing hookup. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation and comes with an 8' cord and plug. A beverage dispensing kit does not come with this unit and is sold separately.
Depth: 24 3/4"
Height: 34 9/16"
Capacity: 15 cu. ft.
Depth: 18 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Perlick DZS60 BLACK
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register