Other Available Voltages:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Proudly made in America for quality and durability
- Dual benefit of washing at high temperatures and chemical sanitizing at low temperatures
- Three different wash cycles clean heavy soils, grease, and lipstick from dishes
- Cleans 39 racks per hour using only 1.02 gallons per rack; Energy Star certified
- Built-in booster heater ensures consistent water temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit
- Noble Chemical 2.5 Gallon / 320 oz. Resolution Dishwashing Machine Detergent - 2/Case
- Jackson 05700-002-64-67 Water Hammer Arrestor
- Noble Products Full-Size All Purpose Peg Rack with Closed Sides
- Noble Products Full-Size Combination / Flatware Rack with Closed Sides
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Power Liquid Dish Washing Machine Detergent - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Dry It Low Rinse Aid gallon / Drying Agent for Low Temperature Dish Machines - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Low Temp Dish Washing Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical Metal Safe Dishwashing Liquid 5 gallon / 640 oz.
Customers Also Viewed
Clean rack after rack of dishes with the Noble Warewashing I-E-LTH low temperature door type dishwasher.
This low temperature door type dishwasher makes short work of cleaning even the dirtiest of dishes in your commercial kitchen! With the ability to power through 39 racks per hour, this machine provides the dual benefit of a high temperature wash, and low temperature sanitizing. The superior wash will ensure that your establishment will be able to quickly and consistently provide clean dishes, even during peak hours. This unit is field convertible between straight and corner configurations, and requires a 208/230V, 1 phase electrical connection.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Since this unit can clean an impressive 39 racks per hour using only 1.01 gallons of water per rack, it is both economical to operate and friendly to the environment.
Built-In Booster Heater
This machine includes a built-in booster heater to heat incoming water to 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Most buildings have a 110 to 120 degree Fahrenheit water supply, so the booster heater will heat the incoming water for a better wash experience that can cut through heavy soils, grease, and lipstick. The higher water temperature also allows dishes to dry much faster.
Specially Designed Nozzles
Specially designed, raised stainless steel nozzles prevent clogging while providing superior cleaning action.
Dump and Fill Feature
The dump and fill operation eliminates dirty water and refills fresh water between every cycle.
Simple Lever Operation
The door is controlled by dual levers on either side of the dishwasher, making it easy to open and close for convenient access.
The heavy-duty stainless steel construction resists corrosion and adds extended durability. It also provides a professional look for your kitchen.
Top Mounted Controls
The top-mounted controls are centrally located, making them easy to access for quick operation in your busy kitchen.
A built-in delimer function is controlled by a simple switch so you can clear out any hard water deposits with ease.
A built-in scrap screen collects excess waste to prevent the drain from clogging, and it's easily removable for quick disposal.
Built-In Chemical Pumps
Built-in chemical pumps and priming switches come standard so you're ready to start using the machine right away.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:30 3/8 Inches
- Depth:29 1/2 Inches
- Height:68 1/2 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register