Cuts well, cleans off easily, stays on the magnetic knife block well and responds to honing. Best quality at this price point that I've been able to find. Won't hold a sharp edge as long as some other professional knives, but for what you pay for this has a great return.
Other Available Sizes:
- High carbon no-stain German steel
- Great for culinary students and professionals alike
- Slices, chops, dices, and minces a large variety of ingredients with ease
- Features a one-piece forged construction
- Shortened bolster makes sharpening easier by exposing the full blade
- Delrin handle is triple-riveted and includes an ergonomic design
- Full tang runs through the length of the handle to enhance balance
- Taper-ground edge increases stability and efficiency
- Mercer Culinary M33113P 8" x 2" Polypropylene Blade Guard
- Mercer Culinary M33115P 8" x 1 1/2" Polypropylene Blade Guard
- Mercer Culinary M30726 11 3/8" x 9" Acacia Magnetic Knife Board with Stainless Steel Base
- Mercer Culinary M30725 14 1/8" x 10 1/4" Acacia Magnetic Knife Board with Stainless Steel Base
- Mercer Culinary M30720AC 9 1/2" x 8 5/8" Acacia Magnetic Knife Rack
- Mercer Culinary M30720BM 9 1/2" x 8 5/8" Bamboo Magnetic Knife Rack
- Mercer Culinary M30720 9 1/2" x 8 5/8" Rubberwood Magnetic Knife Rack
- Mercer M30740 Single Hooks For Magnetic Knife / Utensil Bar - 2/Pack
Artfully master any dish with the help of this Mercer Culinary M23510 Renaissance® 8" forged riveted chef's knife.
This high-performing knife featuring a one-pieced forged construction is designed to bring new life to a kitchen classic. The high carbon no-stain Germany cutlery steel is built to withstand slicing, dicing, and chopping thanks to its rust and corrosion-resistant properties. This is the ideal knife for a variety of tasks such as cutting fruit, chopping vegetables, or cubing meat for your signature dishes.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"I have used several knives where the rivets have fallen out just after a couple of uses. This knife's quality is a lot better than I expected and even after many uses, it still looks and acts like it is brand new. I would highly recommend this."Read More Reviews
Holding almost as much importance as the blade itself, the handle provides the perfect grip to ensure safety and comfort in each slice. The Delrin handle's full tang design is triple riveted for durability and exceptional balance. It features a rounded spine for a more ergonomic and comfortable grip.
As you slice delicate cuts of beef or prepare chopped salad, the taper-ground edge provides the sharpness needed to increase efficiency and stability.
Thanks to its shortened bolster design, the bottom of this knife exposes the full blade edge, which allows for easier sharpening and maintenance.
Featuring a one-piece, forged construction this chef's knife is sure to provide you with longer-lasting use. Plus, the full tang blade allows for better balance so that users can cut, slice, and dice food safely.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Blade Length:8 Inches
People Talk About:knife quality blade sharp cuts great handle easily high knives
This 8" serrated knife is built with a very high quality, high carbon stainless steel held fast by a sturdy and surprisingly comfortable seamless combination polypropyl-santoprene handle. I ran some unscientific tests to satisfy my curiosity and was pleasantly surprised.. Up against an older, heavier, 10' serrated knife (that was recently, and more importantly correctly, sharpened) I have at home, it produced cleaner cuts in a variety of breads, fruits, and vegetables.
I have used several knives where the rivets have fallen out just after a couple of uses. This knife's quality is a lot better than I expected and even after many uses, it still looks and acts like it is brand new. I would highly recommend this.
Very nice quality knife at a great price. Blade is very sharp and the handle is smooth and feels good in my hand. Very satisfied with this purchase.
This is a really nice knife. Personally I think *" is the sweet spot. I'll use a 10" blade, but prefer my 8". My only complaint is I wish the bolster would come a little further down the blade.
This is an excellent quality chef's knife. It is well made and very durable. The blade is firm and sharp and it cuts easily. This is a great choice for any kitchen.
This is one sharp little pairing knife! It is very lightweight but works very well. It will be a good replacement for my old one.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register