Matfer Bourgeat 062009 17 3/4" Black Carbon Steel Fry Pan
$73.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 2 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Use to saute, sear, fry, or scramble
- Designed to distribute heat evenly for consistent results
- Features a high-quality, extra-strong steel strip handle
- Safe, secure riveted handle attachment
- Heavy-duty carbon steel construction for longevity
- Works with all hob types
- Great for back-of-house and demo cooking applications
- Can be seasoned for a non-stick surface
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|Matfer Bourgeat 062009 Specs|
|Top Diameter||17 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- My item arrived coated with a thin layer of oil. What is this oil for, and is it ready for immediate use?
- Some carbon steel pans and woks are shipped with a protective oil coating from the factory to prevent them from rusting before their first use. They must be thoroughly washed with warm soapy water to remove all traces of the oil, and then properly seasoned before use.
Matfer Bourgeat 062009 Details
Saute seasonal vegetables or sear signature cuts of meat with this Matfer Bourgeat 062009 17 3/4" black carbon steel fry pan. This carbon steel fry pan is designed to distribute heat evenly for consistent results. The high-quality, extra-strong steel strip handle ensures a safe, secure connection to the pan with a riveted attachment. At the same time, the heavy-duty construction means longevity for pan and handle alike.
This carbon steel fry pan is designed to work with all job types, giving you the versatility you need for back-of-the-house and demo cooking applications. When seasoned properly, it will have a non-stick surface with a prolonged life, making it ideal for cooking eggs, fish, and even desserts. Your foods will slide right out of the pan!
Top Diameter: 17 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register