Replacement parts for niche products can be difficult to find. Webstaurant has been a wonderful source for many of them, and this is no exception. With all parts included, this makes changing out a worn dipperwell easy! Parts appear sturdy and long-lasting, a plus for such a frequently used part of the store.
- Great for use in a variety of applications, including all Master-Bilt dipping cabinets
- Holds 4-6 scoops or paddles
- Keeps ice cream scoops clean and ready for use
- Stainless steel construction; 1 1/16" diameter drain hole
- Includes faucet
- Includes all mounting hardware
|Master-Bilt MBA060-20400 Specs|
|Drain Size||1 1/16 Inches|
|Installation Type||Side Mounted|
Customer questions about this product
- Can the utility type, serial number, or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you require additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting manufacturer literature and resources for your equipment to verify the correct part.
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Master-Bilt MBA060-20400 Details
For use with a wide variety of ice cream dipping cabinets, this Master-Bilt A060-20400 dipper well set provides your unit with clean water to help prevent cross-contamination and flavor transfer when rinsing flatware, ice cream scoops, paddles, and more! An attractive stainless steel finish is sure to complement any decor, and sturdy construction boasts reliable performance in a compact, unobtrusive design.
This item includes the dipper well and all mounting hardware for effortless installation. It will work in a variety of applications and is great for use with all Master-Bilt dipping cabinets.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
People Talk About:parts appear changing dipperwell easy frequently longlasting niche part plus
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register