Martin's Quality Eggs 80-90 Count Hardcooked Eggs
|Buy 1 - 2||$17.49/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for salad bars, bistro boxes, or buffet lines
- Pre-cooked, shell-less, and ready to eat
- Reduces prep time without sacrificing quality
- Serve immediately, or use as an ingredient in deli salads, deviled eggs, or pickled egg recipes
- Slice or dice for use on salads
Martin's Quality Eggs
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Are the pieces per case an exact count?
- The pieces per case are an approximation and the actual count may be very slightly higher or lower due to food processing procedures.
Featuring flavorful yolks and firm egg whites, Martin's Quality Eggs 80-90 count hardcooked eggs make the ideal addition to your salad bar, bistro boxes, or buffet line! These hardcooked eggs offer the ultimate in convenience, coming pre-cooked and shell-less for immediate use. Simply serve them right out of the bucket, or use them in your signature tuna salad, deviled egg, or pickled egg recipes. The creamy yolks ensure an appetizing snack, while the moist center makes them a favorite atop hearty salads.
With these hardcooked eggs, you'll be able to save time without sacrificing quality. They're a quick and portable snack, yet packed with protein for a healthy fix. Slice or dice them for use on salads, or turn them into appetizers or side dishes for service alongside entrees. Since they come without shells, they ensure quick service, every time.
Martin's Quality Eggs strives to provide customers with the freshest, healthiest, most nutritious eggs around. With eggs produced mostly on local family farms in southeastern Pennsylvania, Martin's Quality Eggs are a safe, convenient option for your restaurant, cafe, diner, or deli. Plus, with a clean, state-of-the-art facility, you can rest assured that they care about the safety and health of their products.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register