5 lb. Sugared Egg Yolks - 6/Case
|Buy 1 - 2||$39.99/Case|
- Perfect for restaurants, bakeries, diners, and ice cream shops
- Pasteurized to eliminate the threat of salmonella contamination
- Shell-less and ready to use right out of the container
- Sweetened with approximately 10% sugar
- 1 oz. equals 1 yolk
- Defrost prior to use, measure, and use just like you'd use fresh sugared egg yolks
- Ships frozen
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Make rich hollandaise or bearnaise sauces, sweet salad dressings, and decadent baked goods with these 5 lb. sugared egg yolks! These egg yolks are pasteurized to eliminate the threat of salmonella contamination. They are shell-less and ready to use right out of the container for incredible labor savings, too. With these creamy egg yolks, you'll be able to churn fresh ice cream without wasting time cracking eggs, separating yolks from whites, and adding sugar. It's all done for you!
These egg yolks are sweetened with approximately 10% sugar, making them a sweet treat, perfect for both culinary and confectionary uses. Plus, they're easy to swap in for fresh egg yolks - 1 oz. equals 1 yolk. To use, simply defrost prior to use, measure, and use just like you'd use fresh sugared egg yolks.
This item is shipped frozen. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This product is awesome, I made cupcake, mousse, and pudding... etc. and save me a lot of time because I don’t have to crack the eggs
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register