Manitowoc SY-3074C QuietQube 48" Remote Condenser Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 2910 lb.
- Produces up to 2910 lb. of ice per day
- Half size cubes (3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")
- Quadzilla evaporator system with 4 high output evaporators
- Remote condensing unit eliminates most noise (sold separately)
- Patented CVD technology extends the life of the compressor
- Helps to keep ambient heat out of your kitchen
- Stainless steel tubular frame and exterior for superior durability
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $41.99 /Case
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $4.99 /Each
C Pure AQUAKING20 20" Single Cartridge Ice Machine Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
plus $199.99 /Each
Manitowoc CVD-3085 Remote Ice Machine Condenser - 208-230V, 3 Phase
Manitowoc F-1300 Ice Storage Bin - 1320 lb.
plus $2,999.00 /Each
Manitowoc F-1325 Ice Storage Bin - 1325 lb.
plus $3,143.00 /Each
Manitowoc F-1650 Ice Storage Bin - 1660 lb.
plus $3,493.00 /Each
Manitowoc FC-1350 Ice Storage Bin with 2 Carts - 1350 lb.
plus $8,945.00 /Each
|Manitowoc Ice SY-3074C-161 Specs|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||2,910 Pounds|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||4.51 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||19.7 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Manitowoc Ice SY-3074C-161 Details
Control ambient noise while producing more ice with this Manitowoc SY-3074C QuietQube 48" remote cooled ice machine! Featuring QuietQube technology, this unit is 75% quieter than a standard remote ice machine. Its quiet operation and efficient remote condenser design make this machine perfect for hotels, bars, restaurants, buffets, and any other establishment that needs to limit ambient noise for customer and employee comfort. Less noise reaches the customer environment, which results in a more peaceful, inviting atmosphere. Not only that, this unit boasts a Quadzilla evaporator system that places four high output evaporators in a single 48" cabinet, producing up to 2910 lb. of half sized ice cubes per day.
The interior components of this unit were designed with food safety and serviceability in mind. To inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and microbes, all food zone components are made from AlphaSan antimicrobial material. Colored white for easy identification, these components are easy to locate and remove for cleaning. All wiring, tubing and electrical components are separate from the food zone, which limits the possibility of contamination. Service areas are front facing and easy to access, allowing for a quick diagnosis and reduced service costs. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 31"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice SY-3074C-161
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!